Red Wine Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Wine Mask

recently read a beauty book from a taiwanese actree barbie hsu she highly recommended this type of mask. Its in a bottle.
    Anyone try that before? because i decided to get a bottle for myself since my friend is in taiwan.
    but the price is not cheap, about $69.50 for a 60ml.

yeap tried it when I was there as its rather popular among the artistes. its better for normal or dry skin. I have combi skin and it gave me breakouts!! look at barbie, she have normal skin thats why she is raving about it!!

Comment

Oh so oily to sensitive skin will not be suitable? Hmm... thanks for telling us

Comment

I dont know about sensitive skin, but I know mine is combination skin and it didnt work for me. my friend have oily skin and it broke her out too.

Comment

Can this be found readily everywhere in Taiwan??
          Last edited by teiko; 30-12-2004, 09:33 PM.

Comment

not suitable for combi skin? saved my $ :roll:

Comment

hi Teiko this mask is sold by a skin doctor, only available at his clinic in Taipei.

I did a search on tw.yahoo.auction and found many other version of red wine mask.....but I think it's still advisable to go for the original.

Comment

Yup, I've read the book too but I am more interested in the pimple cream by the same derm

Comment

i called to the shop barbie hsu recommended and the salesperson told me the mask suitable for all skin type...
                  so i decided to buy it and tried since my friend can get for me.

Comment

How did you know which number to call??

Comment

my friend is a taiwanese and she read from Barbie Hsu books and the bottle is exactly the one my friend using.

Comment

erm of course the salesperson would tell you its meant for all skin types ya. if we all can trust what we read and what the SA says, then we wouldnt need to come here and ask for real life testimonies...thats why you started the thread asking if anyone has used it isnt it? anyway maybe I am just not suited for it.
                        Last edited by Cel; 31-12-2004, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Cutiepie-> OIC

Comment

hopefuly it suits my skin as i always so dehydrated.
                            anyway, i going to organise a spree at another forum since my friend can buy for me so anyone interested just pm me.

Edited to avoid advertising.
                            Last edited by teiko; 31-12-2004, 04:08 PM.

Comment

where to buy the mask? might be making a trip down

Comment

Working...
                              X