Nivea Skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nivea Skincare

The formula with pure Vitamin C activates the skin's own renewal processes by actively rebuilding the age-diminished papillae. The extra caring formula, enriched with precious ingredients, provides your skin with intensive moisture. The special NIVEA Visage UVA/UVB protection in combination with Vitamin E protects your skin against external damage. What does it mean for your skin? Used regularly the skin's inner papillae structure is rejuvenated by up to 10 years for a noticeably smoother, firmer and radiantly fresh skin. Your skin feels instantly comforted and becomes soft and supple from the very first application.

This 99.9 pure Vitamin C cream sounds vy incredible. Anyone tried?

i'm very apprehensive about Nivea products. everything is so oily!

i read about this in the magazine, saw the "99.9 pure Vitamin C" and i was like, "really?". sounds too good to be true! :roll:

Comment

for such a drugstore brand, it is tagged at @$28.80 a pop, find it more expensive than its usual line, so thot they getting serious about skin care. i tried some Nivea items a year or two ago. Nothing works!! Luckily all cheap, below $10.

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if such a high percentage of a particular vitamin is actually good for the skin...perhaps a lower percentage is more beneficial instead? I believe in moderation.

Comment

Better wait around and see if they come up with sample before you commit. My personal experience with Nivea - nothing works

Comment

Originally posted by PPG
            Better wait around and see if they come up with sample before you commit.
            2nd this!! I tried soo many Nivea pdts and it's always oily and do more harm to my skin instead

Comment

I tried the whitening tonner, it did some how tighten and minimise my pores.

Comment

from what i remember, nivea is more suited for dry skin as their products are often cream based. i have oily skin, so this line of product is not suitable for me. but i have to admit this new product sounds good huh? then again, it could all be just hype and no substance! :roll:

Comment

Well i remmeber Paula Begoun talking about vit C & its stability & packaging. This product is packed in such a packaging which vit c can be kept stable.

BUt who's to say its absolutely stable still I am not a good judge.

Comment

They have a sample now from Woman's Weekly. I am currently trying it, using for 2 times only. Haven't seen any results, maybe too soon to judge. But I have one small breakout at the eyebrow.

Comment

i can't stand the smell.

hope you have positive result. heee.....

Comment

Nivea

Hi cotters! Saw that Nivea has a lot of products. Currently using this super cheap ($4.95) moisturiser with spf15 and wonder is there any other good products from their range to try.
                        Thanks

Comment

anyone tried the eye cream ??

Comment

tried the handcream b4.. ok

Comment

Tried that W Wkly sample whilst on holiday for 3 days consecutively at night. My skin actually felt smoother and brighter. To me that is amazing considering the fact that this is a cheap product that really delivers the result in 3 short days. I have bought the actual product now but am not using it consistently 'cos I have other products to use as well. Can't say the result is similar to that holiday period but so far so good.

Comment

Working...
                              X