Online Shopping for Skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Shopping for Skincare

Hi Everyone!!! With all the new brands and the ever growing online blog shops and drugstores, does it matter if you purchase your skincare products online without trying the testers on the counters? I personally prefer knowing the texture of my creams and lotions before purchasing them. But there are so many interesting online brands out there that offers international shipping. Anyone bought anything online before and has a good review about it?

Online Shopping for Skincare

Hi hi, I bought this new product (Royal Cosmetics) from online about 6 mths back when I first saw it in Her World Magazine without trying it even though i can request for a small sample to try out first.

Is a product with 24K Gold!!! I really love this product cos it is 100% oil free and my skin is more moisture, smoother and radiant without any oily feeling after used... I am happy and glad that I have made the right choice by buying from online even though I have never tried at all. I have ordered my 3rd bottle of EX Cream this week and should be receiving soon!

Comment

Where do you buy? Please share the website, I want to know the best site to buy skincare product.

Comment

Originally posted by JENNIFERR View Post
        Where do you buy? Please share the website, I want to know the best site to buy skincare product.
        I also wanna know where to buy?

Comment

I agree, you check and find some product reviews from other users. Some brands have good marketing but we never know that they might have some side effects upon using it. Always check for the ingredients that will not irritate your skin. Look for some review site like TopBeautySecrets that gives a researched information of the products available online. So online shoppers can have better choice on what to purchase.

Comment

Heh, this box of beautiful beauty hauls welcomed back home last night

Tried some products and posted entries on reviews

You may read them here if you'd like :

Read more:Jean's Reviews - Beauty (Products & Services)

Comment

i bought my dermalogica products from ebay...
              is very cheap compare with other online store and singapore retailer
              anyone tried buy from ebay??

Comment

Working...
              X