Metholatum Makeup base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metholatum Makeup base

anyone know where can i get this beside japan??? any review?? for what i heard its cheap ($15), prevent acnes, give shine to skin, SPF50 include makeup base.

also here is the review from a very famous model/actress Chiling
    http://hercafe.yam.com/ctw/show.php/CTW1376/CTW1376_F01
    Last edited by cutiepie; 31-12-2004, 05:00 PM.

i read from another forum that some said they saw it in sasa & basic beauty in heeren...

Comment

oh is it... that is great..

Comment

went to SASA but could not find this makeup base... i only see other range under metholatum called SunPlay.

Comment

yup..i also went to many Sasa and they dun have it
          i think basic beauty dun have it too
          does anybody know where else to get it? thanks

Comment

I read that this one was not available in Taiwan until May. If Taiwan don't have, I don't think Singapore will have....

Comment

aiyo, but how come got people post can get this in S'pore.
              anyway, yahoo auction have this product.. maybe we ca organsie a spree soon.

Comment

sorry, i only know some said they saw it but no one mention they bought it . sorry....

i happen to pass by basic beauty at heeren yesterday & saw the metholatum acne range products but no sunscreen the SA say the stock may be in next month but don't know how true :huh:

Comment

went to basic beauty at heeren, then dun even know there is a sunsreen for ACNE range. all the rest of range they have but not the sunsreen,

Comment

if you girls manage to find this brand, check out the blemish gel as well, I loved it! my taiwanese friends introduced it to me and I have been hooked. its not too drying and helps to prevent the scars from forming too. there is only one kind under the acne range. quite cheap too.

Comment

i saw it!!! i saw it!!! i saw the metholatum acne sunscreen at basic beauty in bugis junction yesterday...selling at 19+ & the blemish gel 21+... bought the blemish gel, recommend by the SA, but find the texture is thicker than other blemish gel, a bit hard to absorb :roll: haven?t actual try on my pimple yet, so can?t say much on it?s effectiveness

Comment

oh thanks blackcookies.. thinking of buying from Yahoo Taiwan. Anyway, basic beauty located which floor at bugis?
                        Is it SPF 50++?? Acnes range??

Comment

it's on 2nd floor, near watson, beside The Face Shop..... yes, it's SPF50++ acnes range, same as the picture above

Comment

thanks blackcookie, is there still left alot? cos i only free to go on thursday.
                            Recently my bf's got acnes, do update me the result is it good for the blemish gel.

Comment

i bought 1 & saw there's about 5 bottles on the shelf. think they'll still have stock in store.... don't worry, if you really can't get it, you can have mine. have not open yet cause i just bought a sunkiller sunscreen, have finish it 1st before open up another bottle

the blemish gel is quite a big tube (to me), i can send you some to let your bf try.....just pm me your address

Comment

Working...
                              X