Oil Control Moisturizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Control Moisturizer

Cotters, I'm currently using LOREAL Oil Control Moisturizer and about to finish soon. I want to try other brands. Any recommendations....

thanks.

I used mine so fast because my SO is also using it. He says this is the one thing guys with oily face should use.

Edited for language
    Last edited by dolphin; 23-02-2005, 08:30 AM.

La Mer Oil Absorbing Lotion or Garnier Fresh Quenching Lotion

Comment

Currently i'm using Prescriptives Timeproof Oil Absorbing Broad Spectrum Moisture SPF 15.

Find it quite alright, & shine is effectively controlled.. Cost abt $70+. Abit exp for a small bottle.

For drugstore brand, U can try SIMPLE. It's a green tube. It's call SHINE CONTROL MANAGER or OIL CONTROL MANAGER.

Comment

Simple oil controlling moisturizer its damn GOOD.
        Last edited by dolphin; 23-02-2005, 08:30 AM.

Comment

I found Estee Lauder's Clear Difference Advanced Oil-Control Hydrator to work very well.

Comment

You can try Payot serum and moisturiser which are designed for the oily skin.

Comment

As for me, i like clinique dramatically different moisturizer gel. it is not oily at all yet moisturize your skin

Comment

if u can spend more i would recommend la prairie oil controller which is known as the normalising serum which i find it quite effective. My friend is using it it controls oil at t-zone area quite good and also my friend said her pores are minimizing too not that visible now. find it quite good!!

Comment

this sounds a bit out of point, but frankly... i think if you want to get to the root of the problem, get a cleanser thats not too harsh. for me, i used to have combi skin, nose very shiny. but i realised after i switched to a gently cleanser (ironically PC N/D cleanser), my oiliness is greatly reduced!
                  now my moisturiser gets absorbed easily and i feel great!

Comment

Are you using the pure zone one? I'm loving the pure zone moisturizer! Since you are doing great with your present moisturizer, why not continue using it?

Comment

kiss_me>> youre using the pure zone moisturiser? i have about 70% left in my tube. PM me if you want it. i can give u. its not suitable for me.

Comment

whereabouts sell the widest range of SIMPLE products???

Comment

my t-zone area is very oily. will using oil control moisturizer clogs the pores?

Comment

bought the SIMPLE oil control from watsons....

any recommended facial wash to go with it??..i was thinking of getting the SIMPLE facial wash also......??..

Comment

hi i use the simple range too. just the cleanser and moisturizer but i'm not using the oil control range; i use the Hydrating Light moisturizer and Deep Cleansing Facial Foam. i think for max effect u should use the oil ctrl cleanser too
                              Originally posted by emelainelee
                              bought the SIMPLE oil control from watsons....

any recommended facial wash to go with it??..i was thinking of getting the SIMPLE facial wash also......??..

Comment

Working...
                              X