Garnier Skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garnier Skincare

Interesting that every brand out there is jumping at the chance to make money out of the "whitening market". Was surprised that Garnier came up with one too so bought a piece from Watsons the other day. Used it last night. Nothing impressive, the mask didn't even fit properly and the its a little too sticky and not particularly as soothing as it says. But perhaps at $4.90 maybe I shouldn't be expecting much. The whitening masks from Neutrogena, L'Oreal, and Fancl are definitely better IMO.

den dun buy *** next time see garnier mask again .. 4.90 cant expect good result hmm i guess dependsa la .... good result go plastic surgery ***

Comment

Garnier PureA

Anyone use this product before?Does it really control oil?

Comment

yeah i'm wondering the same thing for pureA of the garnier! it claims to lighten acne scars too and all?? anyone have any info on this such as the ingredients, retail price and where we can buy it from, etc, experience with this, do share!

Comment

Pure A is the moisturiser?

Anyone know about their facial washes?

oh.. how about their toners?

Comment

Pure A is available in Watsons.Its retailing at $15.90 ,if i didnt remember wrongly..Yar it is a moisturiser...Anyone use it b4?

Comment

sorry its $12.90..

Comment

thanks! do you know how many ml/g it is?

Comment

I've been using the PureA series. There're two cleansers, a toner, and a moisturiser I believe.

I'm using the Cream Cleanser, meant for drier skins. So far, it's managed to cleanse thoroughly without stripping my skin of all moisture.

The moisturiser is brilliant. It's moisturising (didn't realise how good it was until I was too lazy to apply it tonight and my skin got so dry it hurt!) but light enough that it's absorbed immediately, so no tacky after-feel.

So far, no pimples and definitely less breakouts. But I havent' been using the products long, so I can't confirm how good they are. Will report back after a month or so!

Comment

i'm also tempted to try the garnier pure A. Cause i've been using the pure spot gel & it's working well for my skin, pimples goes down pretty quickly. into my third tube now! & yeah, i do have quite a lot of pimples to clear..

Comment

it's supposed to control oily skin, tighten pores and prevent blemishes.

i got mine from Watsons at $12.90. i tried it out yesterday - it's very light, absorbs very quickly and leaves the skin matte. will continue using it to see if it gives reults in the long run.

Comment

i see. do u use it in the day or night? cause if i were to use it in the day, i gotta apply another layer of uv protecter i suppose?

Comment

i am using the new pure a moisturizer too. seems not bad. my pimple went down a little and it's not oily at all.

anyone can tell me whether the other products from this range is good? i have tried the SOS stick too n it;s not bad.

Comment

Pills, try the cleansing gel from the garnier pure range!

Comment

Originally posted by gerwhen
                              Pills, try the cleansing gel from the garnier pure range!
                              hey, i've taken ur advise n just went to watson to get one. it cost ard $8 after the discount i think. hope it's good n suitabkle for my skin!

anyway, have anyone tried the faom wash? it's much cheaper at $3.90 i think.

pls review, thanx!

Comment

Working...
                              X