PASSAGE at Cecil St

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PASSAGE at Cecil St

I had never heard of this salon before but Metro just sent me a free birthday treat from this place located at Cecil St.

Would like to find out more before deciding to go or not. Do not wish to end up in sleazy spa salons or terribly pushy SAs.

Reviews ?
    Last edited by dolphin; 06-01-2005, 08:17 AM.

hi, i went also for the metro bday treat..

went for the massage.. its very good. (they prob do it good the first time.. to make u sign package.. listen more to my story...)

but at the end of the treat, u gotta prepare urself for the horrible things they will say about u n y u *** sign up for the package to "take care of yourself"...

overall, i think the package is too expensive, n the way they said my body is like a 40 yr old when i'm only early 20s.. just wanted to get out of that room asap..

i told her i dont wanna sign package.. if i wanted to go, then i will pay each time i come,.. guess *** she said.. she said that Passage dont entertain customer who wanna come one time. they only accept customers who sign packages.. what crap excuse....

nothing in this world is free.. at the end of it, i had to stand up to horrible words said to me that day..

Comment

Blah. So sorry that you had to go through that.

I was hopping to get a free body massage or something.

Guess i would skip that. I think i would be super-vulnerable especially if i am going alone. By the way, where exactly are they located?

Comment

somewhere near lau pa sat...

Comment

Oh dear!
          Oblivion, Sorry to hear that u have to take all that crap.

I went there for the Metro thingy too and I actually liked it!
          The lady who did the massage for me was a very nice auntie, we had a great time chatting.
          The sales consultant was quite pushy but I was firm enough and moreover, I told her that with my job, I can get cheaper massages so why should I pay for expensive ones in Singapore?
          Ha, that promptly shut her up.

Like many salons in Singapore, pushy consultants are expected.
          U have to be firm!

Comment

Hey Sugarsweet!

Do you still remember the name of the aunty who did the massage for you?

I so need a massage now and since this one is free.. aww i am tempted!

How long was the massage and where exactly is this located?

Comment

since its free, u might want to get a treat, but please be prepared for the crap talk afterwards. And please don't be so easily talked into signing package with them. I don't believe in packages. cos i think they will do it good for u first time, after that you can't guarantee the service.

the time is exactly as stated in the letter. I can't remember how long it was. 1.5hrs or 2hrs??

also can't remember the aunty name. but all them have long working experience.

i believe they will do a good job, coz they want u to sign up with them!!

Comment

Maybe i can turn the package offer down by saying i am migrating or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
                  Hey Sugarsweet!

Do you still remember the name of the aunty who did the massage for you?

I so need a massage now and since this one is free.. aww i am tempted!

How long was the massage and where exactly is this located?
                  Hi ponine!
                  I cant rem her name, but she is around 40, plump plump cute cute one.
                  It took ard 2hrs in total coz I took the one with goat milk bath n massage.
                  Its located near Lau Pa Sa.
                  U can call them, they will direct u.

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
                    Maybe i can turn the package offer down by saying i am migrating or something like that.
                    Good idea!!!
                    Say ur SO n u wan to migrate after marriage n u dun wan to commit to a package.
                    Teeheehee!

Comment

Working...
                    X