Pore Minimiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pore Minimiser

So, The Body Shop Singapore has released their new TEA TREE PORE MINIMISER. Anyone tried it yet? Are results visible within a few days usage? How good is it? Share some details so I can make up my mind on whether I should go for it.

Link to product: http://www.thebodyshop.com.sg/en/Pro...d=134&CateId=4

I was thinking of getting the clinique pore minimiser, my cheeks area has got very obvious pores, though some powder can conceal a fair bit of it, but i'm looking at something whereby it can treat this problem instead of hiding it with makeup.

Comment

Originally posted by ribenalim View Post
      I was thinking of getting the clinique pore minimiser, my cheeks area has got very obvious pores, though some powder can conceal a fair bit of it, but i'm looking at something whereby it can treat this problem instead of hiding it with makeup.
      Not sure about the clinique one since my skin is more towards the oily/acne variety. And I doubt enlarged pores can be treated to the point where it goes 'poof', at most, we can probably try to minimize it's appearance ;x

Comment

Has anyone tried Dr Young Pore Eraser Balm? I saw it on this website: Tried and Tested: EP14 - Concealers

I bought it today at Sasa as it was on discount! Usual price is $36.90 but now at $25!! But must buy something to get the discount so i bought face mask at $1.95. Think its a good deal though.

Will try it tmr!

Comment

Has anyone tried Dr Young Pore Eraser Balm? I saw it on this website: Tried and Tested: EP14 - Concealers

I bought it today at Sasa as it was on discount! Usual price is $36.90 but now at $25!! But must buy something to get the discount so i bought face mask at $1.95. Think its a good deal though.

Will try it tmr!

Comment

Working...
          X