Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling to a Winter Country SOS

Hi All!

I will be traveling to Korea end of this year along with my family for a holiday. And it is my first time going to a winter country, so I am not prepared on what I should use and bring along during this trip.

Because I have heard from famous Youtubers like Michelle Phan and Bubzbeauty always saying that it is important to take care of our own skin, especially during summer and winter. Are there any brands that you could recommend me to use to combat the harsh winter weathers, keeping my skin at tip-top conditions? (At a affordable price)

I'm really afraid that my skin will deteoriate especially when I'm on a holiday in a winter country as I have never been to one, and am afraid that my skin will not get use to it. So I really need the protections!

Below will be a slight introductions on my current skin conditions:

(1) Acne-prone (But right now, it has lesser outbreaks. Maybe because it is after my puberty stage already)
    (2) Sensitive (As long as I eat the wrong food or use a wrong product, my face will have an immediate purging process, causing a very severe outbreak)
    (3) Oily Combination Skin

What products that I think I should bring on my holiday trip:

(1) Makeup Removers (water-based)
    (2) Face Cleansers
    (3) Moisturizing lotion/toner
    (4) Moisturizer
    (5) Eye Cream
    (6) Lip Balm
    (7) Concealer
    ( BB Cream (water-based)
    (9) Facial Wipes
    (10) Deodorant
    (11) Body Washs
    (12) Body lotion/cream/butter
    (13) Hair Shampoo
    (14) Conditioner
    (15) Hair Vitamin Pills
    (16) Hand Cream
    (17) Sunscreen (with SPF 35 minimum) (water-based)
    (1 Facial Masks

Are there any brands of these items you could recommend, please state them in the comments. Will definitely appreciate all your tips and advises (if you have any).

Also, I will be bringing some smaller version of some of those stuffs on board so that, I can keep my skin refresh and healthy looking even after I un-board the plane. Do you have any recommendations for skincare travel kits as well? Something that contains a basic of: Makeup remover, moisturizer, facial masks, eye cream, lip balm, hand cream, body lotion, concealer and bb cream.

Thank you again for all the tips and advises. May God bless everyone with health, beauty, wealth and happiness.

Cheers

Sandy

Originally posted by SandyXiuTing View Post
    Hi All!

I will be traveling to Korea end of this year along with my family for a holiday. And it is my first time going to a winter country, so I am not prepared on what I should use and bring along during this trip.

Because I have heard from famous Youtubers like Michelle Phan and Bubzbeauty always saying that it is important to take care of our own skin, especially during summer and winter. Are there any brands that you could recommend me to use to combat the harsh winter weathers, keeping my skin at tip-top conditions? (At a affordable price)

I'm really afraid that my skin will deteoriate especially when I'm on a holiday in a winter country as I have never been to one, and am afraid that my skin will not get use to it. So I really need the protections!

Below will be a slight introductions on my current skin conditions:

(1) Acne-prone (But right now, it has lesser outbreaks. Maybe because it is after my puberty stage already)
    (2) Sensitive (As long as I eat the wrong food or use a wrong product, my face will have an immediate purging process, causing a very severe outbreak)
    (3) Oily Combination Skin

What products that I think I should bring on my holiday trip:

(1) Makeup Removers (water-based)
    (2) Face Cleansers
    (3) Moisturizing lotion/toner
    (4) Moisturizer
    (5) Eye Cream
    (6) Lip Balm
    (7) Concealer
    ( BB Cream (water-based)
    (9) Facial Wipes
    (10) Deodorant
    (11) Body Washs
    (12) Body lotion/cream/butter
    (13) Hair Shampoo
    (14) Conditioner
    (15) Hair Vitamin Pills
    (16) Hand Cream
    (17) Sunscreen (with SPF 35 minimum) (water-based)
    (1 Facial Masks

Are there any brands of these items you could recommend, please state them in the comments. Will definitely appreciate all your tips and advises (if you have any).

Also, I will be bringing some smaller version of some of those stuffs on board so that, I can keep my skin refresh and healthy looking even after I un-board the plane. Do you have any recommendations for skincare travel kits as well? Something that contains a basic of: Makeup remover, moisturizer, facial masks, eye cream, lip balm, hand cream, body lotion, concealer and bb cream.

Thank you again for all the tips and advises. May God bless everyone with health, beauty, wealth and happiness.

Cheers

Sandy
    wow! that's a lot to pack, but trust me, don't overload ur luggage, just a good skincare travel pack with the standard 4/5 steps and some of your normal make up will do. oh! remember to bring body lotion, lip balms and some hand cream to keep urself moisture, since it's gonna be really dry.
    but, good quality skincare set always cost a little bit expensive, but it's worth it spending a little bit more to keep ur skin at tip top condition! but what exactly is ur budget? maybe i can recommend u some.

Comment

My Budget ranges from below hundred to a hundred and fifty. Btw, tx for *** quick reply!

Comment

To supernicegirl

Hi! Ty for replying so quicky to my thread. Actually I don't have a fix budget. If it is expensive, I can try saving up. Just recommend what ever you have. Thank you again!

Comment

i have pm-ed you :>

Comment

Did u recieve my PMs to u as well? I dont know if they get sent.

Comment

Working...
            X