Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rachel K SEE THE DIFFERENCE skincare line

Hi,

Apparently the famous CC Cream creator has launched a skincare line based on stem cells
    I saw that on their facebook page.

Has anyone had the chance yet to try it ?
    Do you know if stem cell technology is really good for the skin ?

xx.
    Attached Files

Yep, I heard about their event on myfatpocket blog post. Looks interesting I think I will stop by Watsons over the weekend to try it out.
    Packaging really pretty...

Comment

Rachel K SEE THE DIFFERENCE skincare line

Yep, I heard about their event on myfatpocket blog post. Looks interesting I think I will stop by Watsons over the weekend to try it out.
      Packaging really pretty...

Comment

That's so cool they are extending their range. I am already using their CC cream and I love it !
        I just read that stem cells in skincare have cool effects such as:
        • Protects longevity of skin stem cells
        • Delays senescence of essential cells
        • Combats chronological aging
        • Preserves the youthful look and the vitality of your skin
        I agree with you LoulouSun their packaging looks very nice and cute !! Good idea to go check it out yourself ! May do the same if i have time !

Comment

Originally posted by Yaerin View Post
          Hi,

Apparently the famous CC Cream creator has launched a skincare line based on stem cells
          I saw that on their facebook page.

Has anyone had the chance yet to try it ?
          Do you know if stem cell technology is really good for the skin ?

xx.
          I saw this in their fb page too.

Taken from Rachel K facebook page:

Could the extract from a rare Swiss apple make your skin look younger?

To find out, Swiss scientists cut pieces of the apple, which responded by forming a protective 'callous' made of plant stem cells on the surface.

These cells were grow
          n in a liquid culture and put to the test. A solution containing one per cent apple stem cells seemed to boost cell production of human stem cells by a staggering 80per cent.

The human cells were irradiated with UV light, which killed 50 per cent of those grown in a normal liquid culture, but hardly any of those protected by the apple stem cells.

Dr Daniel Schmid, research director of Mibelle Biochemistry adds that the extract of Swiss apple stem cell offers a promise of real skin rejuvenation. - Dailymail UK

PhytoCellTec Malus Domestica or Swiss Apple stem cell extract can be found in Rachel K SEE THE DIFFERENCE Youth Spell Day Cream and Stem Cell Purifying Cleansing Gel.

Read this on the dailymail too. This type of stem cell looks promising!

Comment

Originally posted by Abelle View Post
            That's so cool they are extending their range. I am already using their CC cream and I love it !
            I just read that stem cells in skincare have cool effects such as:
            • Protects longevity of skin stem cells
            • Delays senescence of essential cells
            • Combats chronological aging
            • Preserves the youthful look and the vitality of your skin
            I agree with you LoulouSun their packaging looks very nice and cute !! Good idea to go check it out yourself ! May do the same if i have time !
            Hi dear, can you share what is the cc cream for?

Comment

i saw this at watsons on sunday! the packaging is super pretty and i love pump bottles.. so much more hygienic. I got a cleanser to try... let you girls know if it's good! couldn't decide between this and naruko so i got both... on a cleanser frenzy now lol

Comment

Originally posted by spidermanxx View Post
                i saw this at watsons on sunday! the packaging is super pretty and i love pump bottles.. so much more hygienic. I got a cleanser to try... let you girls know if it's good! couldn't decide between this and naruko so i got both... on a cleanser frenzy now lol

I saw the cleanser in watsons too. How is it? Worth trying?

Comment

Originally posted by Abelle View Post
                  I saw the cleanser in watsons too. How is it? Worth trying?
                  I have not tried their cleanser but i bought the rachel k youth spell day cream 2 days ago. I like the texture and my skin hardly became greasy during the day. My makeup stayed all day and I only touched up once. I usually touch up 4-5 times before if i stay out all day. My skin feels moisturized and the smell of the cream is nice too.

Comment

i tried the mask and it was really good! It's a hydrogel mask and i liked that it really clanged on to my face well, skin was plumped up and glory after just one usage! <3 it.

i did have to be careful when putting on the mask though, it was like a thin film of "gel" and i was really afraid of tearing the mask!

I'm going to keep using the cleanser for a week before reviewing it, so far so good!!
                    Last edited by spidermanxx; 10-08-2012, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Any more reviews? I'm really liking the cleanser so far, and the range seems really effective from Qiuqiu's before and after pictures! Has anyone tried the night cream or eye cream? QiuQiu: Rachel K - See the Difference
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by spidermanxx View Post
                        Any more reviews? I'm really liking the cleanser so far, and the range seems really effective from Qiuqiu's before and after pictures! Has anyone tried the night cream or eye cream? QiuQiu: Rachel K - See the Difference
                        I just got the Youth Eye Complex and Midnight Miracle after reading Qiuqiu's review! So excited to start using it By the way does anyone know whether to apply serum or moisturizer first? Thanks!

Comment

Redeemed the mask on fb for my mom~
                          Been sitting on the fridge for a week now... Tempted to steal it OuO

Comment

Originally posted by PotatoTomato View Post
                            Redeemed the mask on fb for my mom~
                            Been sitting on the fridge for a week now... Tempted to steal it OuO
                            I redeemed it too. The mask is one of the best I have ever tried! It's not the super wet kind like MBD, but it's a gel texture- so it sits comfortably on my face without me feeling all icky and uncomfortable. It hydrated my skin really well. I have been using a few products from their range now and experienced no break outs at all! Highly recommended.

I always check out reviews before I apply anything on my sensitive skin, so I thought I should share a few with you guys

Diamond In Rouge
                            [Sponsored Review] Rachel K Radiance Illuminator Collagen + Lotus Stem Cell Hydrogel Mask ? Sweetpots

Comment

Working...
                            X