Biostrata - anyone using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biostrata - anyone using?

I bought the AP lotion from my home based beautician and find it is quite effective on calming and drying up my pimples. There are many other products from this brand. Wondering anyone has any reviews?

I'm using many stuff from Biostrata too!!!

Originally posted by lilylovelilies View Post
    I bought the AP lotion from my home based beautician and find it is quite effective on calming and drying up my pimples. There are many other products from this brand. Wondering anyone has any reviews?
    I'm using their eye treatment and some of their stuff. Feedback = Impressive!!!

Comment

I'm using this AP Lotion too. Best acne solution thus far!!! U can go see my comment on the tread, "Best Pimple Cream"...

Comment

Thanks for the feedback!
        Contemplating to buy the purifying cream and this exfoliating product, what else are you using, can share?

Comment

Thanks for the feedback!
          Contemplating to buy the purifying cream and this exfoliating product, what else are you using, can share?

Comment

Biostrata

Thanks for the feedback!
            Hi, I have been using this range for almost a year ****...U can email me at [email protected]. I'll share with u what are the products I'm using. I believe we r of the same skin type....

For those who are keen, can email me too. Previously, I have been using SKII, Biotherm, Lab Series and find that Biostrata is far better than these leading brands....

Comment

In my Opinion - Best Skin Care Products

You guys might wanna to visit this FB account of the salon that I have been going. The Spa manager's skin is soooo good and he has been using his own range of products for almost a year. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1377605671

I have recommended their service to all my close friends and they are impressive with the service and improvement of their skins...

Originally posted by RongKenKen View Post
              Hi, I have been using this range for almost a year ****...U can email me at [email protected]. I'll share with u what are the products I'm using. I believe we r of the same skin type....

For those who are keen, can email me too. Previously, I have been using SKII, Biotherm, Lab Series and find that Biostrata is far better than these leading brands....

Comment

Wow, his skin looks really good. He only uses Biostrata?

Comment

Flawless Skin

Wow, his skin looks really good. He only uses Biostrata?
                  Lilylovelilies, told u right??!! Can't image that his face was covered with acnes last time....I saw his skin personally before, hate it!!!! So envy!!! wahahahaha!!!

He recommended me the products that he has been using for months ***...I personally feel the effects too...
                  Last edited by RongKenKen; 29-08-2012, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Hi rongkenken, can u share what he uses?

Comment

I also want to know the name of the product.

Comment

Stuff I got from Biostrata

Originally posted by CatherineMorris View Post
                        I also want to know the name of the product.
                        Too lazy to type. This was an extract from my email reply to a Cozycot frd. Lol

"Hi,

These are the items i'm using from Biostrata,

a. Skin Brightening Gel Cleanser [$48]- It even out my skin tone and wash away the oil on my face, excellent!!!
                        b. Skin Brightening Toner [$55]- Minimises my pore size and even my skin tone too!!!
                        c. Hydro Booster [$88]- Excellent moisturizer for my oily skin and my skin looks more radiant as complimented by many!!!
                        d. SPF 35 PA+++ - [$54]For protection during the day....Non greasy, Super light!!

Additional items for maintenance;-

a. Bio Vanish Serum [$115]- To remove the deep frown lines on my forehead, can see it plumped up my forehead significantly! I was told it's an external Botox ***...

b. Vitamin C Emulsion [$88]- For bringing out the radiant for my oily skin...

Actually, I have switched to their Pro-peel treatments since July... I'm using 50% fruit acid since then...I can see my skin got fairer, all my scarrings got whitening alot and pore sizes got much smaller.

I brought all these products over a span of 6 months... I didn't get all in one go..After i saw significant improvements after the cleanser and toner, I started to get the rest of the products ***... What i like about them is, they will recommend what best suited my skin ***... They dun hard sell me one...I bought all these to test it out and I'm very impressed with the result and I have been receiving compliments from my frds and colleagues ***...Thumps and toes up man!!! wahahahaha!!!

Comment

Good News!!!!

This salon that I strongly recommended you guys is having their Anniversary in early November and all their products is having 20% off for the first week of November. In addition, existing customers will entitled to a 50% off facial treatment!!!

I'm sooooo going to stock up my products ***!!!

"Hi,

a. Skin Brightening Gel Cleanser [$48]- It even out my skin tone and wash away the oil on my face, excellent!!!
                          b. Skin Brightening Toner [$55]- Minimises my pore size and even my skin tone too!!!
                          c. Hydro Booster [$88]- Excellent moisturizer for my oily skin and my skin looks more radiant as complimented by many!!!
                          d. SPF 35 PA+++ - [$54]For protection during the day....Non greasy, Super light!!

a. Bio Vanish Serum [$115]- To remove the deep frown lines on my forehead, can see it plumped up my forehead significantly! I was told it's an external Botox ***...

Actually, I have switched to their Pro-peel treatments since July... I'm using 50% fruit acid since then...I can see my skin got fairer, all my scarrings got whitening alot and pore sizes got much smaller.

I brought all these products over a span of 6 months... I didn't get all in one go..After i saw significant improvements after the cleanser and toner, I started to get the rest of the products ***... What i like about them is, they will recommend what best suited my skin ***... They dun hard sell me one...I bought all these to test it out and I'm very impressed with the result and I have been receiving compliments from my frds and colleagues ***...Thumps and toes up man!!! wahahahaha!!!

Comment

Hi, where I can buy biostrata products? Urgently need them as my current facial therapist has stop selling.

Comment

Stuff I got from Biostrata

"Hi,

Can I know where you do your facial? I have very sensitive skin and I got do research that this product helps for acne skin.

Comment

Working...
                              X