RAPELLEZ SKin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAPELLEZ SKin

Have anyone tried out the service at Rapellez? They have a promotion now for diamond peel going for package 10 sessions $600+. I would like to sign up but need more feedbacks

bumping this old thread up.

no one using rapellez?
    went for trial facial today. not too bad! just felt that the extraction was super painful. of course, the therapists also kept on trying to sell products/treatments.. but i wouldn't say it's hard-sell.
    might consider going back.

Comment

huh? my facial with them has no extraction!
      Signed champagne facial with them. VERY expensive!!!
      What did you try?
      Anyway they asked me to pay extra for don't what ampoule the last visit.
      But l didn't buy.
      Hope they won't ask me to buy the next time l go.

Comment

I received a facial voucher (Champagne Regrowth) for Christmas. Seems they are now having a promotion $58 for the facial will try the facial and do a review.

Comment

anymore reviews? saw them having promo on one of the deals site!

Comment

Originally posted by amoureux View Post
            anymore reviews? saw them having promo on one of the deals site!

hi, went to try their Kiseki light for armpit hair removal, not facial. not too bad.. seems better than IPL. and not very expensive. 10 for $388. they were very busy when I went on Sat, felt very rush... but the therapist was ok..

Comment

Hey! I am new to this site. But not new to Rapellez I have tried their services a few times already and I love it! They have a lot of different promotions. I would recommend this spa to my friends and all of you No regrets for me :D

Comment

Has anyone tried Diamond Peel at Skin Hub ( 110 Robinsons Road, lvl 12 ) it's almost painless as feedback from my guy friend who went.. results were instant right after his treatment..could see that his acne and clogged pores were dramatically cleared

Comment

Working...
                X