skin care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skin care

Does anyone know anything about skinlastin and nexifirm?

Every lady who cares for their skin should own a serum-based lotion.
    Mary Kay night solution is serum based - it build the collagen in the dermis skin layer.
    The Mary Kay Eye revitalizer also work on the dermis layer of the eye skin which is delicate.
    Mary Kay Night Restore and Repair complex works wonders to my skin overnight.

All the above mentioned lotion are to be applied before moisturizer. This is because the molecules are smaller and has to be absorbed first to the
    underlying dermis layer. Molecules in moisturizer are bigger and so should be applied after any serum based lotion. This is why I said that order of application of skin care products do matters.

check me out at my personal blog : Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay 玫琳凯独立美容顾问

Comment

Every lady who cares for their skin should own a serum-based lotion.
      Mary Kay night solution is serum based - it build the collagen in the dermis skin layer.
      The Mary Kay Eye revitalizer also work on the dermis layer of the eye skin which is delicate.
      Mary Kay Night Restore and Repair complex works wonders to my skin overnight.

All the above mentioned lotion are to be applied before moisturizer. This is because the molecules are smaller and has to be absorbed first to the
      underlying dermis layer. Molecules in moisturizer are bigger and so should be applied after any serum based lotion. This is why I said that order of application of skin care products do matters.

check me out at my personal blog : Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay 玫琳凯独立美容顾问

Comment

Working...
      X