Naturalis Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturalis Products

Hi, did a search, but there no thread under this, so I started one. Forgive me if it was mention before.

Has anyone use their products before? I was introduce to their website when a cotter introduce me to their handcream. Found that they sold many products also, and bought the Milia seed treatment and Acne Dab-on. Not cheap for they come in very small bottle but I reckon the Acne Dab-on can be use for few months and the Milia Seed Treatment maybe longer.

I actually have some milia seeds around my eyes and I notice after 3 application, some of my milia seed really went down in size. Quite impressed as I thought only laser can slove my problem.

The Acne Dab-on is for my two problem acne that has already settle very comfortably under my skin, so there is no pus or whatever. It has already been 2 months and though these two acne has gone down in size, it seems to stop shrinking already and stay at that size. I initially thought they had disappear but when I run my fingers hard along them, can feel the little bump, so the consultant introduce me to this product and I have been using for 3 days and I realize it seems to have surface! I can feel it now without pressing my fingers hard on them and I can glad cos I want to get rid of it when it surfaces as I couldn't do anything to it when it is under my skin. The consultant did warn me that the acne will surface if I use this product as it is purging it out from within, rather than to press it down like some products did.

i am glad with their products and will consider getting their other products also when I have been issued my paycheck.

Re: Naturalis Products

i too benefited from the milia treatment and acne dab, i had similar effect except that my milia cleared in 2 days and acne was reduced the next day. i am using their products now with confidence too, especially their clarifying masque and stimulating scrub which really works as claimed.

edit to remove quote

Comment

The consultant did introduce but I didn't know if I should get the mask.

Comment

Re: Naturalis Products

i seen this milia treatment product being raved in acne.org too , i suppose you gals are talking about naturalisproducts.com , anyone tried other items the range?
        Last edited by Glossie; 05-02-2005, 07:18 PM.

Comment

SallyK, why don't you post up the link to the raves? I just went to www.acne.org and I couldn't find anything.

Comment

i learnt about naturalis milia treatment from Plastic Surgery & Beauty Network, good reviews there too. Where is the link in acne.org ?

Comment

Sheldon, how about your link to the reviews?

Comment

we can buy the products through the web only??

besides the Millia seed treatment, what other products are being raved???

Comment

i passed by that website just now too..
                  the acne solution seemed well, nice. *slaps hand*

Comment

Their products are ok. I only bought the Milia seed cream and acne solution. Still using...cos i didn't apply it religiously everyday. I guess I have some bumps under my eyes which are not milia seed but oil. There are bumps under my eyes but it's flesh, so I stop applying this milia seed treatment as it didn't seems to solve the problem, but I've some small milia seed that really reduce in size.

Comment

hi girls, any one used their milia seed treatment? does it really work?

Comment

Does anyone still using their product to remove milia seed? I'm eagerly looking for one that can help me to solve my milia seed problem. seem like getting more recently.

Comment

any reviews??? where can i get the milia seed treatment? does it work?

Comment

Working...
                          X