Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW Microdermabrasion!! Medspa !! Hanna Isul Products!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Microdermabrasion!! Medspa !! Hanna Isul Products!!

Came across this new Medspa in town and the reason behind the name is basically a medical spa. Meaning using medical grade products, equipment and having a medical director to advise, so everything is supposed to be clinically proven and results oriented.

Their products are Hanna Isul from the states and produces very good results. Some of their therapies include using this machine for dermabrasion (a different technique from the diamond wand but rather using a blade to exfoliate and it sends ultrasound waves at 25,000 cycles per sec to shake up all white and blackheads and taking off the dead skin cells) All my debris literally flew out!! Very pleased with the results...followed by deep delivery of all the nutrients in with the same blade patting on the skin so skin feels really supple and deeply hydrated. They also do fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation and so on with different attachment probes...and many many more therapies...

Oh, and the place itself is definitely worth mentioning with very nice decors..and rooms with its own shower, toilet, vanity counter to do everything in 1 room, so you don't have to run around with a robe and so on.. you also get to choose your own pipe-in music..heard you can even order meals in to eat...very professional therapists too...oh btw, it's located at Camden Medical Centre #12-03.

P.S you can just walk in to medspa without seeing a doctor for consultation.

Just learn that if you want to do the same microdermabrasion at a cheaper price without the pampering works, basically a shorter session meaning without the massages, mask and so on...you can do it at the CLINIC next door, #12-01/02 (The Plastic & Hand Surgery) which alot of people has the mindset that they only do surgeries but actually there are alot of non-invasive (non-surgical) aesthetic procedures that you can do at a plastic surgery clinic.

www.medspa.com.sg

www.plasticandhand.com.sg

http://hannaisul.com
    Last edited by propagandaz; 26-02-2005, 10:01 PM.

HI there! My name is Shanti and I would like to know more about the med spa at Camen Medical Centre. Are their products and services very expensive? What kind of treatment did u go 4 and how effective was it?

Comment

Hello, girls! Welcome to CozyCot Please do visit CozyLounge and familiarise yourselves with the forum's rules and etiquette. We invite you to Stick a post about yourselves so we could know you a little as well

Comment

Hi shanti, I did a microdermabrasion (it's a much more effective and newer technology than diamond wands) and inducing sonophoresis (meaning patting in all the nutrients to the face). In fact, I did a microderm with the diamond crystals blasting with a wand thingy and my face turn out red, dry, can't expose to sun and not smooth at all...worse..my blackheads were still there...This new one that I did - Results was clear, smooth skin with whiteheads n blackheads cleared up..face well moisturised and all using hanna isul products...I did a trial for them so wasn't charged...think their menu and prices should be out pretty soon..once I have news, will post it here...

Comment

Thank u. I thought of consulting the doctor on Monday at the Camden Medical Centre b4 going for any treatment or purchasing any product. I hope the prices are not very steep or else there is going 2 be a big hole in my pocket. Anyway thanks for your information.

Comment

Hi propagandaz! There are so many good views and comments on the thread about the Derma-Rx skin care products and facials treatments. Have u ever been to this place b4?

Comment

Nope, I haven't...but the thing about alot of spas or beauty salons out there nowadays is what kind of machines are they actually using. I'm more concerned about that as one has to understand the technology behind it as well in order to be more educated about what works and what doesn't...coz they would probably just claim great reviews on their own...so I will do my research and only recommend what I have experienced...As for products, it all also depends on individual skin, sensitivity and so on, may work on someone but not on you...so something which is of medical grade and is clinically proven, or has a medical director supervising is more reliable...Hope the info helps...

Comment

So you have been for an appointment already? How did it go?

Comment

Originally posted by propagandaz
                  So you have been for an appointment already? How did it go?
                  I went for my appointment on Wednesday and saw Dr.Ivor J.Lim
                  When he analysed my skin conditoon, he felt that relatively
                  I had a very good skin except for the uneveness in the skin tone which he said it was pigmentation. The remedy for me was to go for gycolic peel (30%) to even up my skin follwed by microdermabrasion and also with the usage of Hanna Isul products, he told me that I could see changes within two weeks time. Later, I was introduced to his wife Ann who explained to me the cost for the treatments and skin care products. I rather felt that hanna Isul skin care products prices were on a higher side. Well, they did not compel me to sign up for any treatment packages nor purchase their skin care products. She left the choice to me to decide and told me that I should be comfortable with myself before proceeding. At the end of the day, I purchased the recovery ointment cream which I really feel is good. The good news is that they will be soon getting the starter kits which will comprise of all the products. I guess the price will be from the range of $300 - $350. I think this is a better option for me.

Comment

Hi propagandaz! I just purchased my Hanna Isul starter kit from Camden Medical yesterday. Well, it comprises of the FIRMING CLEANSER, DERMA FIRMING AHA SERUM, MORNING DEW pH FRESHENER, VITA-C MORNING SPF-30, DERMA MOISTURE CREAM, DERMA WRINKLE CREAM. THE COST IS $306 + 5% GST = $321.30
                    TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY USING HANNA ISUL PRODUCTS AND I FEEL SO FAR IS WORKING ALRIGHT FOR ME. I WILL KEEP U POSTED ON THE UPDATES

Comment

Hi shanti, so how is the trial set? Did you do any treatments yet? Haven't been to the clinic yet, how's the staff and place? Do keep me posted ya...can't wait to hear your results...

Comment

The spa will be only ready in 2 weeks times but u still can get to do treatments like microdermabrasion. I was supposed to do my microdermabrasion on Saturday but I was unable to go for the appointment becoz of my childrens' Continual Assessment Exams. I thought of going for the treatment next week and i hope i can see results as u did. Although the trial set is expensive, i think the ingredients are potent and of good medical grade. I noticed that when u use their firming cleanser u will feel that your skin is so smooth, fair and supple. So far, I am satisfied with their products and the results, but i thing u will see more significant changes in the long run.

Comment

Hi, Oh that's good to hear...by the way, I'm using their products too and the cleanser actually contains glycolic so when you cleanse your skin, it actually will aid in exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and aid in faster renewal...I'm getting pretty good results so far, hope you will to...

Comment

are they still using the Hanna Isul product? The last time i am there he already change his line to Skin Solutions. Anyone knows where to get Hanna Isul products? For those who had tried the product please share your experience.
                            Thanks
                            Last edited by RaKus KuRain; 05-02-2007, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X