Skincare Mini Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skincare Mini Cooler

Hi! Sorry for being MIA for such a long while. I was cooped up in the hospital - first time for an op and second time for some tiresome treatment after some test results came back unfavourable. *sigh* Still, I'm glad to be home finally.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I should post this here or somewhere else (such as CozyHome&Hobby), hence kindly bear with me if I'm wrong. Moderators: please feel free to move this to a more appropriate location as you deem fit.

Do you folks know where I can buy those mini skincare fridge/coolers? My hubby found one in Tangs (details ), but that only cools to a minimum of 22 degree celsius. I'm not very familiar with this sort of stuff, but well...I just feel that it may not be worth my while to waste all that electricity for such a weak cooling capacity.

Sandsgroup also carry mini coolers (details ), but I contacted them and they reverted with (and I quote),

We left only the egg shape warmer cum cooler. Selling at S$200.00.
    Where else in Singapore may I find this kind of skincare mini cooler? Perhaps I'm searching in the wrong places - is there some specialty stores that I should be looking? Any help and advice would be much appreciated. TIA!

BTW, Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Working...
X