The Natural Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Natural Source

popped by Natural Source yesterday and realised that they are selling a new range which includes eyecream, whitener etc. I can't remember the exact name of the range. Starts with a M if i am not mistaken.
    anyone trying it?
    i am thinking of buying it but want to hear some reviews before plonking the money down.
    right now there's a promotion of $115 for 3 items off their new range.

Edit title of the thread
    Last edited by dolphin; 28-05-2004, 03:46 PM.

is it the mayaltha range?
    Last edited by dolphin; 28-05-2004, 03:47 PM.

Comment

I'm using Mayaltha Better eye and Better Neck(?) ... so far so good.

Comment

The Better Eyecream is good. Light and non sticky. The SA keep on raving about the Better Breast and told me she personally used it and it works! I get it in the end and have been using faithfully for 2 months but I haven't seen any results yet!

Comment

i've tried the Better Bottom....no results at all. And ***'s more, it stinks.

Comment

Better eyes is good and value-for-money!

Comment

Better Eyes is great the first couple of times you use it, but it's a case of diminishing returns - at least for me

Comment

i'm using better hands and nails.. i rather like it. it does help to keep my cuticles in pretty good shape

Comment

hiya alya!

read that you're using mayaltha better skin tone. please do report back on the effects eh? thank you!

Comment

Better Eyes

I'm on my second day. The serum stings quite bad.. although not as bad as Origin's Eye Doctor. The indications did say users would experience a tingling sensation and that you might see results after continuous usage over a cumulative period. I'll give it a month and report back

If I must compare it to my Chanel eye cream, somehow I dare say I see more immediate result with the Chanel. Cotter Aphrael left a good review of it on MUA

Comment

The cap of my Better Neck serum cracked!

Sigh, now gotta find a container for it. Not a good start to a weekday morning.

Comment

I spent $158 at TNS today after a 30% birthday discount.
                        The SA kept asking me to buy the better neck....saying I have deep lines in my neck but I managed to resist it.
                        Those who have been using Better neck, how does it work? Does it really reduce appearance of lines? It sounds abit too miraculous to me

Comment

I'm using Better Neck on and off, so can't really see the results...

and yup, the SA at the wisma branch was also telling me how well it worked on her... I did see that her neck was quite firm, and the lines not too obvious.

Comment

A Clarins SA once told me that products can only help to reduce the appearance of lines on neck, but they cannot remove the lines totally. Some lines on neck are genetic, and some are caused by extreme weight loss.

Comment

Hi moonbeam,
                              I think its the same SA. She's quite old right? Her hands and face showed her age but her neck looked so good....firm and no line...almost doesnt look like it belongs to her haha.. so I was really tempted..
                              but then again like what Silvercloud said, my lines are likely to be due to genetics...cos its been there forever....I dont think the better neck will help

Comment

Working...
                              X