What is your Best Sunblock? Looking for non-greasy sunblock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your Best Sunblock? Looking for non-greasy sunblock

I have share some review on my post regarding the sunblocks..
    Still wish that I can find one of the sunblock which not oily and greasy as my skin is too try ~

[Sharing] Oil-Free sunblock for face ~ Sharing the Review of my 4 sunblocks | 2 Minutes ...

Originally posted by babycharlene View Post
    I have share some review on my post regarding the sunblocks..
    Still wish that I can find one of the sunblock which not oily and greasy as my skin is too try ~

[Sharing] Oil-Free sunblock for face ~ Sharing the Review of my 4 sunblocks | 2 Minutes ...
    Eh, fark you lahs, want to share just say out, copy and paste the prouct reviews you wrote, not put your stupid blog link. Attention seeker. You and that bitch can fight already, too attention seeking.

Comment

( In case people who Lazy to click on the post to check the sharing , please check the review here without picture as picture cannot be copied )

Sunblock (also commonly known as sunscreen ) is a lotion, spray, gel, or other topical product that absorbs or reflects some of the sun's Ultraviolet ( UV ) radiation on the skin exposed to the sunlight and thus helps protect to the sunburn. You definitely familiar with "SPF" - Sun Protection Factor , usually labelled on the sunscreen's product . The higher the SPF, the more protection a sunscreen offers against UV-B.

Recently, I found out the sunblock is really important for us =.='' ( What ? Recently ? I should know this 5 years ago !! ) I'm the one who always avoid multilayer skin care to my face and caused oiliness until few months ago... My Facial beautician told me :" Hey! you have to start to apply sunblock! there are some spots appeared on your face !! " What a nightmare for me .. T_T

For those who keen in whitening , sunblock is a MUST! I feel I'm silly by using whitening products and didn't apply any sunblock for so long ~ Actually the sunblock is not only against the radiation from sunlight, but also against the radiation from computer and indoor lightning .. Yes, as long as there is light , you need to apply sunscreen . T_T

Laneige Sublock Aqua SPF35/PA++
      Price: Around sgd25-30
      Texture: Light milky texture, easy to apply
      Oily/Greasy : 65%
      Satisfaction: 7/10
      Review: This is the sunblock that I usually apply as the sunblock also helps hydrating. I like the light texture which easily apply and not too oily as I'm staying in a hot country.

Vichy Aqualia Thermal 24Hr Hydrating Fortifying Lotion SPF30
      Price: Around sgd50
      Texture: Thick and creamy
      Oily/Greasy : 85%
      Satisfaction: 6/10
      Review: I'm a super dry skin baby, attracted by its "24Hr hydrating" but end up a little bit too oily for my dry skin. I don't like the greasy looking and my pores are blocked after 10 hours . Will advice this for those who staying in cold country .

Ettusais Aqua Splash UV SPF25/PA++
      Price: Around sgd25-30
      Texture: Light milky water base
      Oily/Greasy : 65%
      Satisfaction: 7/10
      Review: Super easy to carry and just spray on your face while needed. Still a litle bit greasy for me but overall is fine. Absorption is fast as it is water base but the scene is a little bit too strong for me.

DHC Suncut Q10 Mist SPF24/PA++
      Price: Around sgd25-35
      Texture: Light milky water base
      Oily/Greasy : 45%
      Satisfaction: 9/10
      Review: Recommended as the texture is light and water base, easy to absorb and non oily or greasy even apply for whole day long. Easy to carry in bag as the size is small. The Q10 and Lipidure® help to keep the skin moisture and hydrating. the scene is just natural milky scene and Overall is good.

This is the review of the sunblocks that I bought for my face. You may refer to my review as a guideline to choose your sunblock but I will still advice you to try it on your hand before you buy it ( Or maybe get some samples to try it on your face ^^ ) . A same skincare may not work well on all of us. So, Understand your skin and choose your product .

Comment

All sunblocks are greasy.

But sun protection is vital in protecting your skin from sun burn and pigmentation forming.

I use Mary Kay Sun protection products - sph 35 with PHa +++ (against UV A, UV B and UV C rays). cost $56. It is greasy but very light weighted (watery and not creamy)

Staying in Singapore - a sunny island, sun protection is key.

Comment

Hi Friends,

have you tried the award winning Elken's Elmarino Blanc that has the added clinically proven UV protection? If you use sun block it only covers are you able to rub your whole body from head to toe? It would cost a bomb to do that, but with the simple El Marino Blanc Collagen drink you simply need to disolve one sachet and drink it and you will have UV protection from head to toe! The simple and efficient solution for beautify skin care and UV protection for the busy professionals.

This product has won a "Best Antioxidant Innovation - Malta Pomegranate Award in France". Just think about it, how many products in the market can get an award from France, the country known for its cosmetics products?

Based on a recorded evaluation done by 64 men and women between ages 25 - 50 years over 4 weeks, the following are the results:
          1. 100% experienced reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
          2. 85% experienced improvement in skin smoothness
          3. 78% experienced increase in skin hydration
          4. 69% saw dark spots becoming lighter and skin tone becoming fairer.

One box (with 30 sachets) is only $96 for member price.

Contact me at 90075888 for a free demo and non-obligatory discussion. Or visit Collagen Singapore | www.Collagen.sg | The preferred and most effective Collagen Drink for more info.

thanks
          Jon
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Friends,

have you tried the award winning Elken's Elmarino Blanc that has the added clinically proven UV protection? If you use sun block it only covers are you able to rub your whole body from head to toe? It would cost a bomb to do that, but with the simple El Marino Blanc Collagen drink you simply need to disolve one sachet and drink it and you will have UV protection from head to toe! The simple and efficient solution for beautify skin care and UV protection for the busy professionals.

This product has won a "Best Antioxidant Innovation - Malta Pomegranate Award in France". Just think about it, how many products in the market can get an award from France, the country known for its cosmetics products?

Based on a recorded evaluation done by 64 men and women between ages 25 - 50 years over 4 weeks, the following are the results:
            1. 100% experienced reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
            2. 85% experienced improvement in skin smoothness
            3. 78% experienced increase in skin hydration
            4. 69% saw dark spots becoming lighter and skin tone becoming fairer.

One box (with 30 sachets) is only $96 for member price.

Contact me at 90075888 for a free demo and non-obligatory discussion. Or visit Collagen Singapore | www.Collagen.sg | The preferred and most effective Collagen Drink for more info.

thanks
            Jon

Comment

Hi,

I am organizing Laneige Spree at KOREAN SKINCARE SPREE

Do take a look if you are interested! Thanks!

Comment

I using Dr PGA spf 50++ UVA/UVV it a water base spf non graeasy. i like the feel when it apply on my face.

Comment

Working...
                X