Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed with dehydrated skin

Hi
    i have dehydrated skin and dull uneven skin tone?

Is there any products or ways to deal with such?

Thanks

How about shisedio white lucent? its really good to clarify and brighten up skin ...

Comment

I have dry and senstive skin too. Dermologica products works well for me

Comment

Hi Char Char,

Can you confirm if your skin is dry? Does your face shine in the morning when you wake up?
        And you said you have sensitive skin - would you share with me what is your skin sensitive to and what happens to your skin when it act up?
        Are you keen to try intense moisturizing cream from Mary Kay ?
        Contact me at [email protected]; I have got a sample for you.
        Cheers,

Comment

Hi Char Char,

Can you confirm if your skin is dry? Does your face shine in the morning when you wake up?
          And you said you have sensitive skin - would you share with me what is your skin sensitive to and what happens to your skin when it act up?
          Are you keen to try intense moisturizing cream from Mary Kay ?
          Contact me at [email protected]; I have got a sample for you.
          Cheers,

Comment

Hi,

I am organizing Laneige and Odbo Spree at KOREAN SKINCARE SPREE

Do take a look if you are interested! Thanks!

Comment

Hi!

I suffer from dehydrated (dry cheeks by mid day!) and pigmented skin (a lot of from lack of sunscreen during my swimming days) too! I was using SK2's whitening serum (silver bottle), it made my skin brighter in the first week but after that the results maintained (not really up to my satisfaction. Then came the cellumination (white opal colour bottle), it slightly cheaper but NO EFFECT on me .

Now I'm trying out dermalogica's whitening series, which my friend swears by, but after the first bottle, i've yet to see any effect. I'm purchasing my 2nd to try out again because I've yet to see any new pdts in the market (I'm allergic to shiseldo's) for whitening.

For my dehydration, I switched from SK2's foaming cleanser to dermalogica's essential cleansing cream. Its like water for my parched skin! Then after cleansing , I put a few drops of dermalogica's overnight repair serum on my cheeks and forehead then tone (with l'occitane's brightening water) then a heavy weight cream from dermalogica. I think dermalogica's products are great for dry skin. I've been an ardent fan of SK2 since I was 16, now i'm slowly switching to dermalogica cos of my dry skin (which resulted in fine lines, and its becoming worse since i'm 26 now).

Hope I helped!

Comment

Oh! and may I suggest AquaRinger and Vitabright mask by 'Leaders'. Its a korean sheet mask which xiaxue did an advertorial before. Its about $3.50 ea from Watsons (big stores like the one in Takashimaya, IMM). Its very hydrating and convenient for travelling (I used 1 everynight during cold months when I was travelling in Korea and Japan). After 20mins, remove the sheet mask, massage in circulation motion until most of the serum is absorbed into your skin before rinsing off with water then your usual skincare regime! Get every buck worth of hydration.

Comment

Originally posted by deniselovesbeingpretty View Post
                  Hi!

I suffer from dehydrated (dry cheeks by mid day!) and pigmented skin (a lot of from lack of sunscreen during my swimming days) too! I was using SK2's whitening serum (silver bottle), it made my skin brighter in the first week but after that the results maintained (not really up to my satisfaction. Then came the cellumination (white opal colour bottle), it slightly cheaper but NO EFFECT on me .

Now I'm trying out dermalogica's whitening series, which my friend swears by, but after the first bottle, i've yet to see any effect. I'm purchasing my 2nd to try out again because I've yet to see any new pdts in the market (I'm allergic to shiseldo's) for whitening.
                  hey, is ur dark spot reduced now? i also hav pigmented skin, now using my 3rd week of whitening product from Korea. still monitoring the results.. the sales lady emphasized to me that i must apply sunblock after all the skincare product. else, the product may not work as expected. initially i insisted not to apply one coz i think sunblock is too oily, moreover my make up base already has SPF sunblock. but she said it's different.. dunno what "different" she was referring to.. so... now i follow her direction carefully..

Comment

hey there,

Shea butter is the best for very very dry AND DEHYDRated skin
                    It is Skin Superfood and Healer

It is one of the best moisturizing, anti-aging regenerating and protecting natural product in the World! It protects your skin from UV sunlight, harsh
                    climate, dehydration and pollution damages. Let's say in short that it is one of the best anti-aging agents for you skin. It strengthens your skin by stimulating the production of collagen, which is the youthful scaffolding protein in your skin. It makes it more supple, more alive, nourished and radiant. If you have wrinkles, fine lines and crow feet or if your skin is dry, very dry, damaged or devitalized,
                    It will make all of these problems vanish and bring your skin back into life and beauty.
                    It is the most moisturizing skin care product in the world, so choose IT over over powerful anti-aging skin care products like Wild Musk Rose oil, or Argan oil during the cold and sunny seasons.IT is also one of the best skin care for winter and after-sun care. It provides the extra moisture, vitamins, nutrients and protection your skin needs during the cold season and summertime.
                    It is also the perfect lip balm to protect your lips from the cold and dry weather and keep them beautiful.
                    Since It is all natural and so rich and moisturizing, it is ideal for baby care. It is natural, gentle and soft for every type of skin, but it is specially
                    adapted for the delicate and sensitive skin of babies.
                    It is perfect for after bath skin care and as a healer in case of eczema or diaper rash for babies and kids. African women have used it for millennia to protect and nourish their babies' skin. Using pure It on your baby guarantees you of a totally natural and chemical-free skin care. Given that lots of baby care products contain toxic chemicals, It is the best ally for eco-conscious moms.

Comment

Why not using pure chimp natural super cream?
                      It helps much to have your skin clear and healthy. All its components are 100% natural.
                      I personally use it and like it very much.

Comment

At the OP, how are you now?

Comment

Anti-Aging Skin Care Product

Originally posted by GitanaMezza View Post
                          Hi

Thanks
                          Dear,

I 'm using the Marvel for almost 1 year++. It really improve my problem.
                          The product is made of natural & organic ingredient as well as passed all the strict human test.
                          Recommended by Scientist & Doctor

This anti -aging skin care program is amazing because it repair our internal skin cell to make it more healthy and build our immune system stronger.Therefore, it helps to prevent damage to our skin due to pollution and against UV rays.Once our skin is healthy, even if we stop using the products,our skin won't damage so easily because our internal skin cells already healthy.

By using this products, it also help to improve blood circulation on our face to make our face look shiny,fairer and bright because it is healthy.It also help to capture more water naturally and lock water in our cell.According to research,75% of skin problems is due to lack of water.This products also help to increase vitamin c stability,prevents oxidation of vitamin c,increases skin resilience and firmness,shapes and lifts facial contour and prevents loose and saggy skin.

Kindly refer to the following websites or Sms/ call +6016-7767993 for testimonial
                          https://www.facebook.com/MrPRINCE.MsPRINCESS

Comment

Epidermis first!

Originally posted by GitanaMezza View Post
                            Hi

Thanks
                            I'm fair-skinned and have always been challenged with keeping my skin moist enough. I used to think I needed oil products...big mistake. After cleaning up all those clogged pores, I came to the conclusion I have to provide the moisture from beneath, and started with two regimes...drinking lots and lots of clear water, and exfoliating every day. I use Daily Refresher wipes from dermalogica, which is gentle enough to use even around my eyes. I've found this regime has improved my skin tremendously, but I am still plagued by large pores on some areas of my skin. I've tried lots of products to try to shrink/close them, but to not avail. But here is something that I think makes real sense - deep tissue stimulation, to bring a good supply of oxygenation blood to the epidermis, to flush away bodily toxins before they make their way to the surface through open pores, and something called 'cooling therapy', which quickly drops the surface temperature of the skin, naturally forcing the pores to close. Closed pores hold in moisture...I have to think that's right. Anyway, take a look at this product - I'd be interested in opinions: Cool Beauty Instrument Pleasingcare Store

Comment

Hi there! I share your woes with dehydrated and uneven skin tone. I used to self-diagnose my skin as oily/combination as it looks greasy all the time even though I blot and use products catered to oily skin. It wasn't until I did my facial at My Cozy Room Boutique Spa before I realised my skin was really dehydrated beneath. )))): All the oily skin products have been wrongly used! Super depressed. Initially I was skeptical how facials really help but after a few sessions I can really tell that my skin improved and I bought the products they use after around 5 or 6 sessions. Using them now and my skin is a world of difference. These are what I bought and how I feel after using them for around 2 months now. (:

1) BABOR Cleansing Gel Tonic 2-in-1, $79

This cleanser is suitable for all skin types especially oily skin. I love this very much because it doesn't leave a tight feeling that screech after cleansing and I find that my skin is really less oily even after a few hours! I think out of all types of cleansers, gel works for me the best and I'm so glad I finally found the perfect one. :D

2) Rose Toning Lotion, $69

The toner smells sooooo good. Total *bliss* every time I use it. The floral scent is because of its bulgarian rose ingredients. I like how it softens my skin further after cleansing. Also appreciate that it's alcohol and fragrance free as I have sensitive skin so I can't use toners with alcohol, even if the alcohol content is very mild.

3) Skinovage PX Pure Select Anti-Aging Lotion, $149

This gel-like lotion is used as a moisturiser. Kinda pricey! But it works like magic!!! So glad I bought it after much hesitation! It is not greasy at all although I have combination-oily skin. Also love the fact it has alpine stemcells and magnolia to help offset blemishes. Previously I accumulated some oil clogs due to hormonal imbalance which stressed me out really bad. Medication to balance it worsened my skin so I was really sold when this product helped me clear it! You have to try it to believe!

This is my best investment so far as the products really worked well for me. Would highly recommend them! They are all under this german brand BABOR btw. Hope this helps!!

Comment

Working...
                              X