Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snail cream

anyone have used snailcream before?

I have one BNIB Elicina Original snailcream to let go at $30. Negotiable.
    I bought two at one-go and realize one bottle will take forever to finish. -.-''

PM me if interested!

Comment

I have one brand new in box Elicina Original snailcream to let go at $30. Negotiable.
      I bought two at one-go and realize one bottle will take forever to finish. -.-''

PM me if interested!

Comment

sorry for double post! i can't seem to delete one =(

Comment

Hi all

I hav Missha snail sleeping mask for sale, used once only, pls PM me for more info, thanks!

Comment

is snail cream really good ? Anyone has tried before ?

Comment

Hi,

I am organizing Laneige and Odbo Spree at KOREAN SKINCARE SPREE

Do take a look if you are interested! Thanks!

Comment

Yes, I've used snail cream before. It's a Korean brand, Crema Caracol, and a cheap one (less than $20) you can get from Watsons. I had acne prone skin and lots of red marks all over my face. It was so bad that I would never step out of the house without applying some make-up, even if I were going to the supermarket or hawker centre. I felt that I looked like the monster in horror movies whenever I looked into the mirror. Now, after one month of applying the snail cream twice daily, the red marks have faded significantly. I haven't had any new pimples for a while. Though I still have some marks on my face, they are faint. I am OK now to walk out of the house without any make-up on my face. The elasticity of my skin has also improved. By the way, I also apply coconut oil on my face every night (before applying the snail cream), to reduce inflammation and encourage healing of my pimple marks.

I have to say though, the snail cream has little or no effect on my pigmentation. If you want something for pigmentation, snail cream is probably not the product you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by meuse View Post
                  Yes, I've used snail cream before. It's a Korean brand, Crema Caracol, and a cheap one (less than $20) you can get from Watsons. I had acne prone skin and lots of red marks all over my face. It was so bad that I would never step out of the house without applying some make-up, even if I were going to the supermarket or hawker centre. I felt that I looked like the monster in horror movies whenever I looked into the mirror. Now, after one month of applying the snail cream twice daily, the red marks have faded significantly. I haven't had any new pimples for a while. Though I still have some marks on my face, they are faint. I am OK now to walk out of the house without any make-up on my face. The elasticity of my skin has also improved. By the way, I also apply coconut oil on my face every night (before applying the snail cream), to reduce inflammation and encourage healing of my pimple marks.

I have to say though, the snail cream has little or no effect on my pigmentation. If you want something for pigmentation, snail cream is probably not the product you are looking for.
                  Hi Meuse ,
                  Thank you for sharing your review about the snail cream.
                  Snail cream really make miracles , I am very amazed after reading it and so gonna get!!
                  )

Comment

I'm letting go a 85% left Crema Caracol from a korean brand. I prefer a heavier moisturizer so snail creams are a little too light for me. PM me if you would like to have it, qyop

Comment

Working...
                    X