BIONN International Beauty Clinique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIONN International Beauty Clinique

Has anyone tried BIONN b4? Called up today and it's $58 for the first Papain Enzyme Treatment. Intend to give it a try. Any feedbacks? :eh:

Bumping this up, I saw an ad in the papers where they showed pictures of improved skin condition. Just wondering whether anyone went for any treatments there?

Comment

I go there for my facials. Perhaps because my skin condition is already not bad, I do not see any significant difference after going for facials there. Besides, I did not go once in two or three weeks, sometimes I take longer to go back.

Have not tried any other facials, but there is nothing fantastic to rave about IMO.

Comment

I went there for my facials and have just completed a full course package of the Papain Enzyme and APT acne therapy light. Overall, the ambience there is soothing. However, some beauticians are more talkative and as such, I cannot enjoy my facial in peace... That piss me off...

Comment

how about the effect since you have already completed the course?

Comment

Well, personally, I find that their treaments are nothing to rave about... My acne scar did not lighten... nor did some of my present acne subside after doing the Apt acne light... But, the results of the treatments differ from person to person.. Some may find it effective, but for me, it is just like any other ordinary facials

Comment

I signed up for this package of 3 nano something sessions because the consultant changed it to 3 papaya enzyme treatment facials each, so I should be getting 9 instead of 3 treatments.

But they used 2 of the nano treatment sessions on me already. I did not know beforehand because I don't even know what they are going to put on my face. So now I don't the 9 sessions. Feels kind of cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by siren
                I signed up for this package of 3 nano something sessions because the consultant changed it to 3 papaya enzyme treatment facials each, so I should be getting 9 instead of 3 treatments.

But they used 2 of the nano treatment sessions on me already. I did not know beforehand because I don't even know what they are going to put on my face. So now I don't the 9 sessions. Feels kind of cheated.
                May i know which outlet are you in?

Comment

Amara Hotel.

Comment

What a waste of money!!!

I bought a huge package which cost me about $2000 on my face.
                    I had about close to 40 different treatments but...
                    People don't waste your money going there!! I bought their products
                    and nothing much has come out of it. Instead they left me a scar when
                    one of the ladies burst my pimple. The best thing for you to do is to
                    go to a skin doctor to fix whatever you don't like about yourself!

Comment

I am with Cosmo Clinic for SpectraPeel & PCA, etc ...

Frankly, after my experience with SpectraPeel, I don think i will ever let beauticians who are non-dermalogist use laser or anything else on my face! Facial is all I can endure ..

With Spectra on its max power, I smell burning carbon but feels safe and secure because i know the dr handing the procedure is qualified. I can relax and be sure I'm in good hands .. even when he uses sterilized needles to squeeze my pimples without first steaming my face .. i no scared .. ha ha .. b'cos at the end of the day, they heal so much better! some are practically without scars! I'm so impressed .. very impressed ..

All above is IMHO .. Just voicing my thoughts aloud ..

Comment

I am now with Isabelle Yeoh from Camden Medical Center.
                        She is very expensive but not bad. I have only seen her twice.
                        Beware she is very expensive. I am trying to get my acne scar
                        remove. I have spend about $1200.

Comment

bad experience

Bionn really did nothing to my face except waste my money. I think i spent $3500 on the APT and some other treatments i cant recall. For the 2 months, i had to come for treatment and facials every week and my condition still didnt improve after that. Well, my face had no serious pimple just small minor ones initially. I just wanted to remove the pimple/acne scars. So i went there wanting to sign up for the skin lightening program. but Bionn insisted that i clear all my pimple (which is small2 ones) first b4 going to the skin lightening program. So i signed up and paid around $3500 for the treatments and facials that didnt even clear my skin. It was simply ineffective. and it was especially annoying when every single time after my treatment they will introduce new products to me claiming of new benefits and faster outcome. GRRR. frustating. so when i am already left with 3 more treatments, Bionn asked me to continue with the current program and i still cannot proceed to the skin lightening program.

and i dont want to spend another 3.5K so i simply QUIT. and the skin products are in glass form and i broke a brand new toner after around 2 weeks of using it. and i had to spend another 35-45 bucks for a new one...

Comment

seriously dun enjoy my facial @ Bionn

I hate going to Bionn for my facial too.... the consultants there are really very pushy
                            sign up 50 session & till 2day used up abt 15 sessions.... still did not see significant improvement to my skin .....

recently due to change in wrkplace locatn.... just switch my entire package from amara to orchard branch.... so far the consultant at orchard still not soo pushy on new pdts yet..... hopefully they give me some peace so that i can enjoy the facial & not get fedup with them....

going for next session on next wed...

Comment

hello
                              am new here.

Thot i'll just review on this for the benefit of cotters.

I've had facial sessions at BIONN before, in 2007. The people at Amara are really pushy. To the point I told them I had no money, they insisted that I take up their student package for the fact that they lowered the cost. And when I persisted that I had no money, they kept calculating for me, and offered instalment payment. I find it tough to escape their 'claws' pls.

In anycase, I conclude that facials ultimately are treatment for the moment. And has to be ongoing. My pimples pop nonetheless, when I dont go for regular facial or when my period comes.

Comment

Working...
                              X