St Ives skincare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Ives skincare

This stuff is amazing! I've tried all kinds of things, and this is the first scrub I've ever come across that not only removes dead skin, but also banishes acne. It's a good texture, really exfoliates, and leaves skin smooth. And it's cheap. Most things on the market are a lot more expensive, but don't work nearly as well. I use this scrub every single morning and now I have gone from a face with moderate acne to an even toned, clearer complexion. The key is to be very very very gentle when using this on your skin. This scrub/cleanser is dirt cheap and worth every penny!

Simplicity, i'm glad your skin is so much better

I use the regular one and i it~!! I've been using it for about 4 years and it is still one of my faves I love how affordable it is also

Hm...maybe i should give the medicated one a try this coming summer, when it won't be as drying. Has anyone heard any raves/rants about the whitening one also? I'm also interested....

Edited to add, i mix it with Cetaphil when my skin is feeling too dry and using it alone is too rough for my skin.

Comment

hi simplicity, happy for you that it works so well for you! anyway, i read the reviews over at MUA, and it got some good reviews there. though i'm rather apprehensive about using 'medicated' products, i decided that i'm going to get it today and give it a try! hope it works well for me too!

Comment

hi simplicity, did you use any other products other then this scrub? or any pimple cream?

Comment

i've been using the scrub for about 5 days now, and i'm really satisfied with the results!

usually i break out during my period, my after using this scrub, it actually prevents those zits from appearing! it also prevents current zits from becoming more inflamed. it exfoliates really well and leaves my skin soft and smooth. my skin is so much clearer now and free from zits! a very value-for-money product, works even better than 'branded' skincare!

Comment

really! i just bought a tube from John little. they having a sale now. so i got the bottle for like S$6+. hope it works well!

Comment

HUH? u all use the scrub everyday?? :huh:

Comment

hmm personally i cant scrub everyday cos i got darn sensitive skin

err wouldnt it affect ur skin if u scrub everyday? :huh:

Comment

scrubbing can only be done twice a week. no more than that! or your skin may have an adverse reaction to the scrubbing.

Comment

I just bought the apricot scrub few days ago too!! Hmm..Just started using it as i've read raves about this pdt!! Hope it works well for me....anyway i've got a question here...is it advisable to scrub everyday for oily skin?? Actually i find the beads in this scrub quite harsh...i was quite shocked when i 1st use....because my previous scrubs the beads aren't so big n rough....so this time...i scrub using less force..gentle massaging...but after i wash away...my skin do feel smooth!!! Can this scrub be used on body as well???? thanks....

Comment

hi cUppucino! i think no matter what skin type, the max. number of times you should scrub per week is twice only.

yea, you have to be really gentle when using this scrub! and i think this scrub will work well for those who get pimples on their back. i'm using the normal apricot scrub for my body.

Comment

Do any of you think the base for the regular scrub is too rich for oily skins? I used to use the regular scrub but stopped coz it's very creamy and may have clogged my pores.

Comment

So if for oily skins, is the normal one or the medicated one better?

Comment

Originally posted by blueberry
                            So if for oily skins, is the normal one or the medicated one better?
                            hi blueberry, actually i think both are the same, just that if your skin is blemish-prone, using the medicated one will help.

Comment

I find this scrub unbelieveably harsh cause the particles are large and of irregular size with sharp edges. I use this very effectively however to scrub my elbow / knees and feet.

Comment

Working...
                              X