Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Institut Esthederm Paris

Hi,
    I wonder anybody using above skincare or not ?
    Saw from magazine, their serum eclaircissant white essence very very effective. Once used, 100% you will surely return back for another second bottle !

rgds.

hi, i just started on the 1st item called cellular water. i thinks its great because i use another prod for hydration. very good results. my skin moisture is back after i go used the wrong product. it was recommended by a famous salon here. but SASA is selling 2 items. go try. no harm trying....

Comment

Hi Ladies!

Anyone using this product too? I am using the hydra cellular gel and I find it relly hydrating! Very good in moisturing my skin. My beautician sells it at $118 for 50ml and I find it ex. Will appreciate if someone can tell me where to get it cheaper and carry more range of this brand. Thanks a lot!

Comment

this brand is very good. i remember using this in spa salon back in colorado, USA.

Comment

hi does SASA still sell it?
          petite fraise, which salon did u get it from?thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by missyfrills View Post
            hi does SASA still sell it?
            petite fraise, which salon did u get it from?thanks!
            Hi missyfrills,

I got it from my beautician. I went to her because she's selling this brand. Her salon is at adelphi. I bought from her but I didn't really like her facials.... SO now trying to find other beauticians!

Comment

well I have just realised that Revive Wellness has brought in this product and I have tried their range of facial very effective and I can see instant result. All my stubborn blackheads and whiteheads are gone. Bought their deep pore cleanser and hydra cleansing milk. I am beginning to see result on my face now as I have very dry skin. Heard they have MLd facial for sensitive skin as well, for those who have sensitive skin, the result is even better, but I do not have sensitive skin so did not try.

Comment

Originally posted by man-man View Post
                well I have just realised that Revive Wellness has brought in this product and I have tried their range of facial very effective and I can see instant result. All my stubborn blackheads and whiteheads are gone. Bought their deep pore cleanser and hydra cleansing milk. I am beginning to see result on my face now as I have very dry skin. Heard they have MLd facial for sensitive skin as well, for those who have sensitive skin, the result is even better, but I do not have sensitive skin so did not try.
                I just tried the MLD facial yesterday with eye treatment. all the products used the estederm series one.
                the facial completely no machine, all use manual massage push in the products. initially, when i was lying there, i was like "oh no, sure ineffective one..." cos i quite used to having machines like ultra sound, etcetc massaging products into my skin. but surprisingly, the after effects of the facial were very good. can see my skin brightening =)

they recommended the pore refiner essence to me @ SGD 135, and the eye gel-cream at $125....thinking of getting them.

Comment

Now their facial package is really worth it, can post it here, better call them yourself.
                  Anyway, I have signed up with them and is seeing result. For those who wants to
                  try, they do have trial price.

Comment

their products are good. but its really expensive and hard to get here. i like their white buffing mask, deep pore cleanser, cleansing milk, second skin mask and anti-wrinkle roll on..

Comment

Originally posted by man-man View Post

Hi man-man, how do they get rid of the blackheads and whiteheads? Extractions? An d how much is their facial package? Thanks in advance!

Comment

No extractions at all if not necessary as the french does not believe in stimulating the pores. Yes the deep pore cleanser and exfoliation does get rid of the black and white heads. The gentl Deep pore cleanser is S$68 for 75ml and I have got a 5% discount cause I am a member at RW. Trial is at S$75 usual is S$150 for face only.

Don't worry they will not hard sell, just go through the packages with you only. you will not feel pressurised.

Comment

Originally posted by ahger_2311 View Post
                          their products are good. but its really expensive and hard to get here. i like their white buffing mask, deep pore cleanser, cleansing milk, second skin mask and anti-wrinkle roll on..
                          You can get it from RW and if you are a member you get discount too.

Comment

heard about alot of great reviews on it in recent issues of magazines (in ELLE!)

Comment

hi, anyone using the above skincare product? =)

Comment

Working...
                              X