No announcement yet.

Institut Esthederm Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yap anyone still using? saw a new salon downstairs my block..this brand was advertised..but becoz its below HDB, quite skeptical...

Comment

hi I am using the products and i think they are quite good imo, though pricey. Esp like the deep pore cleanser and cellular concentrate serum.

Comment

xuan81, where is your HDB beauty salon?

Comment

I have tried their Universal Serum - Cellular Concentrate. Trying their City Cream now, works great for me =)

Comment

Myntloves: What is the city cream for?

Comment

kaeda: it's a day cream and a MU base for me (: was told by my BA from Inner Peace that they help to block pollutants from the environment. Just started out and it's working great for me so far!

Comment

Oh interesting...so you apply this after your sunblock? Do you have the exact name of this cream? Sorry for so many questions.

Comment

Hi QueenofSups..sorry for late reply, it's at clementi! & its very very new..

Comment

i'm using their moisturizer and toner too. works great for me :D but the cleaning milk broke me out, still got a huge bottle left -.-"

Comment

Ive been doing my facial at Revive Wellness using this range of products and I'm really impressed by the reseults of my face after the facial. Its really good although the facial is pricey, about $105 per session i think (after 40-45% discount as a member).

Wondering if any other salons are using this range and what are their prices like?

I also saw this range of products at Sephora.
                      Last edited by k.a.t.e; 22-10-2009, 10:55 AM.

Comment

kaeda: no worries dear, I was a noob too. just that my BA really explained to me really well on this product! It's called City Cream, retailing at S$91. I dont use sunblock after using this product 'cos it contains UV technology to block out UV save my money,

k.a.t.e: babe, they are retailing at Inner Peace and True Spa too =) but I always go Inner Peace. Just fyi, it's at Marina Square

btw is anyone keen to go to their workshop with me?

Comment

Hi, how is the texture of city cream? is it greasy?

Comment

waterlily: nope babe =) for me, 'cos my skin is more of combi type..and it works well for me it doesnt dry or leave a greasy feeling, so it makes it even better as a MU base

Comment

myntloves: Oh i see. I heard about their UV technology too, but remains doubtful that it will really work as compared to the normal kind of sunscreens?

Is your city cream the same as the following?

http://www.facialcompany.com.au/Shop...l-Day-Care.htm

PS: Unfortunately I cant make it for the workshop, else will be interested to go with you...

Comment

kaeda: yes dear, thats the one! i got mine from inner peace at marina square =) maybe you can pop by that? the BA there advises better than me I think i was skeptical too, until I tried out their facial and my skin's much better =)

Comment

Working...
                                X