No announcement yet.

Institut Esthederm Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myntloves: Hmmm my facial package has not finished yet. But if got chance, I will pop by Inner Peace one day as I am not very satisfied with my current facial. Haha.

If you are going to the workshop, hope you can share with us what you have learnt...

Comment

the workshop is terrific! =) had a consultation done on my skin and she said my skin condition is good 'cept that a bit on the dull and dehydrated side.

and yesterday, bought an active de jour cream - MU base/ sunblock/ anti bacteria/ day cream =) so far so good!

Comment

hi there,

how much does inner peace charging like?

Comment

Originally posted by xuan81 View Post
          yap anyone still using? saw a new salon downstairs my block..this brand was advertised..but becoz its below HDB, quite skeptical...
          hi xuan,

Which block does the salon located at? I am currently visiting one at bukit merah view. elements skincare by eesha ke

My BA is from taiwan, she is nice and gentle too... not too pushy with package or products selling..will provide sincere advices too... highly recommended by me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by k.a.t.e View Post
            Ive been doing my facial at Revive Wellness using this range of products and I'm really impressed by the reseults of my face after the facial. Its really good although the facial is pricey, about $105 per session i think (after 40-45% discount as a member).

Wondering if any other salons are using this range and what are their prices like?

I also saw this range of products at Sephora.
            hi kate,

I managed to get it at S$68 per session for hydra or pure treatment but is a small salon at bukit merah view. by appointment only.. her name is eesha and she is taiwanese. maybe you can call her and try her out. 81388355 (eesha ke)

Comment

Originally posted by radiance View Post
              Hi,
              I wonder anybody using above skincare or not ?
              Saw from magazine, their serum eclaircissant white essence very very effective. Once used, 100% you will surely return back for another second bottle !

rgds.
              I do I do :p

Comment

institut esthederm products

which one have you use before? feed back pls

Comment

Hello girls.. any idea if Sasa Singapore carry this brand still?

Comment

hello.. any idea where can we get this product in Spore?

Comment

I was recommended by a SA in sasa Hk to try their eye contour lift patch... Not cheap. About 476 HKD (1sgd = 5.4HKD) for 10 pairs. Just tried today & found it very good.
                      eye area looks lifted! Somehow, the effects are better than the other masks ive tried!

Going to sasa tomorrow to compare & see if SG or HK cheaper!! Will try their other products nex time. The SA also recommended me another product from their line which can remove blackheads/impurities after you rub onto your face.... But I had already spent $700+ and was too broke!

Comment

any good hydrating moisturiser to recommend for sensitive, acne prone skin from this line? Thanks =)

Comment

Hi Sweet Watermelon,

Thanks! I contacted Eesha.. she do carry the products, but just realize that her product pricings are kinda ex.. no choice though cos it is hard to find this brand in Singapore.

Hi Mushroom Head..

I bout mine in Hong Kong Sasa too. Fyi, Sasa spore do not carry this brand though and am trying to look for it too. Could you keep me posted if you find any places that carry this as similar price?
                          I am using the whitening essence and so far so good. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Jiaple View Post
                            Hi Sweet Watermelon,

Thanks! I contacted Eesha.. she do carry the products, but just realize that her product pricings are kinda ex.. no choice though cos it is hard to find this brand in Singapore.

Hi Mushroom Head..

I bout mine in Hong Kong Sasa too. Fyi, Sasa spore do not carry this brand though and am trying to look for it too. Could you keep me posted if you find any places that carry this as similar price?
                            I am using the whitening essence and so far so good. =)
                            hi, so far i think her price are quite reasonable because i had check the price from other salons.

Comment

To all that had visited or have not visit elements skincare, they are going to move to link hotel @ 50 tiong bahru rd, #01-02.

I heard from eesha that the opening date will be 27/7/2010 until further confirmation from her.

Comment

elements skincare at link hotel #01-02

finally they are ready to accept appt..

Comment

Working...
                                X