No announcement yet.

Institut Esthederm Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone can review their products? Is it really good?

Comment

Originally posted by koco View Post
      Anyone can review their products? Is it really good?
      Yes of course I used to have redness and de-hydrated skin but after using it for 3-4 months it really works...my skin are now better and I felt good too and most impt things is that I am not those hard working type that apply alot everyday...

Comment

hi, may i know how much is the whitening essence ?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwatermelon View Post
          Yes of course I used to have redness and de-hydrated skin but after using it for 3-4 months it really works...my skin are now better and I felt good too and most impt things is that I am not those hard working type that apply alot everyday...
          May I know which products are u using? My skin is quite sensitive and breaks out easily so am wondering what would be suitable for me...

Comment

Originally posted by amandak View Post
            hi, may i know how much is the whitening essence ?
            I dont know..maybe you can login to face book. search for elements skincare by eesha ke. I think most of the products prices are in there.

Comment

May I know which products are u using? My skin is quite sensitive and breaks out easily so am wondering what would be suitable for me...
              I am using the deep pore cleanser, hydra (uv) cream, calming cleansing milk and calming lotion. I used to have sensitive skin too but after using it for 3-4 months. I see improvements. you can call them for free consulation

Comment

Thanks sweetwatermelon! I saw much raves abt the deep pore cleanser too. Seems like it's a must-have!!

Comment

Thanks sweetwatermelon! I saw much raves abt the deep pore cleanser too. Seems like it's a must-have!!
                  Yes. indeed. which salon you went to? I got mine from elements skincare @ link hotel.

Comment

strawberry nose

I would like to recommend their Deep Pore Cleanser!! I used to have strawberry nose but after using it for over a month (2-3 times a week), blackheads, whiteheads significantly reduced!!

Comment

Actually I was thinking of ordering online. I saw on www.beautybay.com and it seems cheaper...coz the prices here are quite high. But it's a risk to order online coz never tried before

Comment

Originally posted by beasure View Post
                        I would like to recommend their Deep Pore Cleanser!! I used to have strawberry nose but after using it for over a month (2-3 times a week), blackheads, whiteheads significantly reduced!!
                        me too!!!

Comment

Actually I was thinking of ordering online. I saw on www.beautybay.com and it seems cheaper...coz the prices here are quite high. But it's a risk to order online coz never tried before
                          Is it? But I dont dare to order online... at least I get it from the shop if anything I need I still can ask them for help and advices. Is it alot of diff in price??

Comment

Hi, I just log in to the website your recommended.. I dont think is cheaper. Maybe you can check with the salon I brought it from.. Then make a comparison.

Comment

Ok thanks for the advice. Does Elements has its own website so i can check coz Tiong bahru abit out of the way for me 

Comment

Ok thanks for the advice. Does Elements has its own website so i can check coz Tiong bahru abit out of the way for me 
                                you can log in to their facebook : elements skincare by eesha ke

Comment

Working...
                                X