• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yvette21
    replied
    anyone using estherderm products?
    i bought some.. but dont like them.

i will gladly sell them away if you guys want at cheap price.

1. seni system - calming cream (90% left)
    2. osmoclean - alcohol ree calming lotion (95% left)
    3. active de jour essential day care (only used twice)

you can sms me 94312184 thanks

Leave a comment:

• sweetwatermelon
    replied
    Originally posted by beasure View Post
    my mum was recommended their Intensif Vit-C Cream @ $195.00. started using about 1-2 weeks ago, a pleasing cream boosting radiance, treating pigmentation for matured skin too!! Will check back here & update you guys again!!
    I heard that is a new product.

Leave a comment:

• beasure
    replied
    my mum was recommended their Intensif Vit-C Cream @ $195.00. started using about 1-2 weeks ago, a pleasing cream boosting radiance, treating pigmentation for matured skin too!! Will check back here & update you guys again!!

Leave a comment:

• sweetwatermelon
    replied
    Originally posted by koco View Post
    Hehe... True, moreover no one to give advice.
    precisely... that why I felt safer to get it in sg. lucky thing I found the salon that provide gd advices and services. I been to True Spa and Inner Peace to check on this brand but they only focus on packages abit turn off.. until I found this salon through cozycot... highly recommended by me dont know whether can get more discount for doing this... anyway, eesha is a nice lady to know as a friend and BA.

Leave a comment:

• koco
    replied
    Hehe... True, moreover no one to give advice.

Leave a comment:

• sweetwatermelon
    replied
    Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned the hydra cellular gel is $118, the online price is about S$64 (after usd conversion) and the pore refiner essense is $135 whereas the web is selling about $71... So I thought it's cheaper to buy online?
    can you share with me which products you saw was more expensive? THanks alot
    Oh I stay in hougang. Find it abit troublesome to go there just to buy the products thus seeking convenient alternatives 
    I had go through the range, I think is about the same price here.. maybe just a little bit cheaper like few bucks.. I did search through internet but at the end I just find it troublesome to purchase online.. they have alot of extra charges... so after thinking of it.. I just get in sg

Leave a comment:

• koco
    replied
    Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned the hydra cellular gel is $118, the online price is about S$64 (after usd conversion) and the pore refiner essense is $135 whereas the web is selling about $71... So I thought it's cheaper to buy online?
    can you share with me which products you saw was more expensive? THanks alot
    Oh I stay in hougang. Find it abit troublesome to go there just to buy the products thus seeking convenient alternatives 
    Last edited by koco; 04-08-2010, 03:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sweetwatermelon
    replied
    Ok thanks for the advice. Does Elements has its own website so i can check coz Tiong bahru abit out of the way for me 
    by the way, where do you stay? you can take mrt to outram station and one bus stop away from the station. I dont know what bus no. maybe you can check from them.

Leave a comment:

• sweetwatermelon
    replied
    Ok thanks for the advice. Does Elements has its own website so i can check coz Tiong bahru abit out of the way for me 
    you can log in to their facebook : elements skincare by eesha ke

Leave a comment:

• koco
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sweetwatermelon
    replied
    Actually I was thinking of ordering online. I saw on www.beautybay.com and it seems cheaper...coz the prices here are quite high. But it's a risk to order online coz never tried before
    Hi, I just log in to the website your recommended.. I dont think is cheaper. Maybe you can check with the salon I brought it from.. Then make a comparison.

Leave a comment:

• sweetwatermelon
    replied
    Actually I was thinking of ordering online. I saw on www.beautybay.com and it seems cheaper...coz the prices here are quite high. But it's a risk to order online coz never tried before
    Is it? But I dont dare to order online... at least I get it from the shop if anything I need I still can ask them for help and advices. Is it alot of diff in price??

Leave a comment:

• sweetwatermelon
    replied
    Originally posted by beasure View Post
    I would like to recommend their Deep Pore Cleanser!! I used to have strawberry nose but after using it for over a month (2-3 times a week), blackheads, whiteheads significantly reduced!!
    me too!!!

Leave a comment:

• koco
    replied

Leave a comment:

• beasure
    replied
    strawberry nose

I would like to recommend their Deep Pore Cleanser!! I used to have strawberry nose but after using it for over a month (2-3 times a week), blackheads, whiteheads significantly reduced!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X