Ampoules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ampoules

:eh: Hi everyone.. i'm new here & i would like to find out more about ampoules. Any MUA here could help tell me, where i could get ampoules in singapore & how much does it cost.. TIA

Did you mean ampoules for skincare, Kikin? MUA denotes Makeup Artist or Makeup Alley (another beauty website) ?

Can you be more specific please? I've shifted your thread here as I presumed you meant it to go under Skincare and not Cosmetics. Thanks

Comment

Comment

amploules can use on sensitive skin?

Comment

Ampoule

Anyone know what can a AMPOULE do to our skin / body / face? Everytime I go to spa / salon, they will keep pushing me for their Ampoule and tell me how great it was. If it is really so super great and effective, how come I never see any magazine rave about such items? Plus.... they are so super expensive!

Comment

Ampoules contains active, rich, concentrate ingredient and seal it inside a tube to stop the ingred from evaporate. That's why is expensive for one.
            Cannot use the ampoule everyday cos is very rich and might cause breakout.

Normally ampoules are consider professional products which sells only in salons and only qualify therapist knows which ampoule is best for you to prevent you from misuse it and cause more problem.
            I have seen shops selling ampoule and i think the ingred is mild one and what's the point might as well get a good moisturizer.

There's ampoule for acne skin, collagen,AHA, cellulite,hair etc.... for your needs.

Nowadays people know that ampoule is good and uses this as a sales tactic to ask you to buy it and sometime you must make sure the amp is included in your treatment before signing up or even negotiate with them to give it to you free hee..... i think is extra sales they're making.

Comment

My mum's a professional beauty therapist and.. she's making me use ampoules daily. I have to say though, the effects are superb, and it is supposedly rich, but I've got no breakouts at all. In fact, it even helps clears my skin up. It works far better than any moisturisers I've used and oddly, ampoules seems to be absorbed super easily by the skin. My sister who's acne prone is using it daily too, and her skin has also visibly improved.

I guess it really boils down to the type of ampoule you're using. Perhaps some are richer and should not be used too often. But all the ampoules I've encountered definitely works better than merely a moisturiser.

Pasting from my post elsewhere:
              Recently I managed to get some ampoules from my mum (she's working in a spa), not cheap definitely, even with discount from my mum, but each ampoule can be used twice for me so I'm not complaining.

She told me to use the ampoules daily for 10 days in conjunctioon with the ampoule mask, I'm not at 10 yet, but the effects are really visible and superb. I'm using the ampoule for uneven skin tone and radiance, and I realize my pores are VISIBLY SMALLER, my skin's smoother and cleaner (somehow ampoules seem to make blackheads surface easily), and when I use the mask I realize my skin's ALOT FIRMER too.

They have various different ampoules for different purposes:
              - Re-solution (Clear oil congestion)
              - Re-beauty (Expedite cell renewal)
              - Re-generative (Uneven skin tone & radiance) <-- I'm using this!
              - Express relief (Calm redness, irritation)
              - Effect fluid (Instant radiance booster)
              - Hydro plus (Prevent moisture loss)
              - Algae active (Firming, moisturising, detox)
              - Face contour (Reduce swelling + firming)
              - Vitality (Strengthens skin cells)

I intend to use other ampoules once I'm finished with my first box which is sponsored by my mum. The retail price for a box of 7 ampoules is between $72 ~ $100, but I get some discount so... ya, will buy again. For the sake of beauty. Lol!

Comment

everyday? its so concentrated and yet use it daily? but ampoule is just temporary result. i dont see the need to use it everyday because the result of a good one can last for 7days and more. so use everyday also pointless?

Comment

Originally posted by VinLongo
                  everyday? its so concentrated and yet use it daily? but ampoule is just temporary result. i dont see the need to use it everyday because the result of a good one can last for 7days and more. so use everyday also pointless?
                  She's making me use it daily for 10 days as sort of an intensive treatment. That's in conjunction with a mask. So on days I do the mask, I'd use half the ampoule for my mask, and half for application. Without the mask each ampoule can be used twice, so that's two days (or rather, nights). ^_^

Comment

is there any ampoule for eye then? for dark circle?

Comment

Originally posted by lifeisbeautiful
                      Correct me if I'm wrong but I think ampoules are generally for face and hair? I've not heard of ampoules specifically for the eye area yet. Heh.

Comment

There are quite a lot of varieties of ampoules.

So far i know for the face, there are collagen ampoule, whitening ampoule, beauty lifting, anti-acne, hydrating , vitamin-C etc.

Mainly use for wrinkles, dry & mature skin. eliminates fine lines, expression marks to keep our skin radiant, firm & nourished.

Comment

Originally posted by lifeisbeautiful

i heard that is one such ampoule called Skin Eye Pouch, dunno whether it is to help lighten and reduce of dark circles. maybe you can ask the beauty salon for more info

Comment

[QUOTE=lifeisbeautiful]is there any ampoule for eye then? for dark circle?[/QUOTE

Yup , i bought from adonis 2years ago. But I can say that it actually lightens but the dark circles are still there. I think there are 5 small tubes and cost about $55. Can't really remember the price.

Comment

hihi..where to get such good ampoules?

Comment

Working...
                              X