FIL vs HAACH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIL vs HAACH

Hi everyone, I'm new to Cozycot and have posted my intro at Cozybabes. =) This place is great! Have been hanging around reading the very infomative boards, and now I have a question to ask. I've been very attracted to the Fil and Haach $30 promotions for facials. Haach has this cellulite program I would like to try, while FIl has interesting spa options like Swedish massage etc. But since they are so big, isn't service impersonal, like you wouldn't get the same person everytime? Please share your opinions, if you've ever gone for facial etc. I'm looking around now but so many choices! Thanks. =) :wave: :huh:

Personally i don't find Fil's service good...they are pushy too...

I am not sure about their swedish massage but their facial services are not as good as they sound....there is no improvement at all.....all they do is push you to buy their products.....

I have never tried Haach so can't comment on that.

Edited for sms language
    Last edited by dolphin; 28-07-2004, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Hi Amerius,

I wouldn't recommend Haach for anything. Tried a facial there a couple of years ago, and it was awful. Service is pushy, and once you tell them you don't want a full package, just one facial and that's all, service just becomes rather blah. Nothing to brag about.

The $30 promotion would usually be an excuse for customers to go in and try, and the people there will swoop down on you like eagles and try to 'persuade' you into signing up for a full package. Please don't fall for that, or if you really want to check the place out, go with a friend who can talk you out of making impulsive decisions.

One of the reasons I dislike Haach so much is that that one facial I went for left me with a distressing acne problem for over a year. If I had known, I'd have saved my money (spent close to $300 on that one facial alone, despite their advertised 'promotion' of $68 or something) and bought more stuff on holiday. Hmph.

Comment

sounds bad...

Wow, both sound so unattractive now! Any good ones to recommend then? I've tried Jill Lowe, Subtle senses and Beyond beauty slimming so far. I must say the best facial I got so far was in the Korean hot bath called Waterpia!

Comment

Hi,

I have a package with Haach. Actually, i'm a satisfied customer

I go to the one at Midpoint. They do try to ask u to try their other packages but i was quite firm on taking 'facial' only at $33 each. On top of that, i took up their eye treatments as well. Other than that, other stuff the comes after the basic facial, was no no to me.

Service wise quite ok though. Eventhough i said no to others, 'she' was still ok and attitude was the same as before, friendly and all.

Now, i go to the Haach at Plaza Singapura, easier parking and 1st hr free!

I have my fav therapist there by the name Ann. She's fantastic! Her shoulder massage after the facial was superb! She doesn' rush it and gave me a 10min massage.. unlike the rest..

Seriously, u must stand firm when they try to sell u other stuff. No means no but with a smile. In return, there will be a smile too

Comment

FIL vs HAACH

i wan to sign up for facial packages.. but am deciding between these two. Anyone can give me some feedbacks on FIL and Haach? ... which provides a better service?

Comment

hi there..
              if you read the thread in HAACH..
              you will realise that many cotters are condemning HAACH..
              to sum it up, lousy service (ie no skills) and pushy with their packages and products..
              my friends have also not completed their package at HAACH too..
              for FIL, i have heard good reviews from friends..
              but have not tried both personally though...

would advise you to try out the facials at both salons first before you commit to a package..
              they do have individual facials.... meaning not compulsory to buy package..
              probably then you will have a better idea which one you prefer
              :wave:

Comment

You can try for their facial first then if the service is good ,you like it ,then you can consider to sign up but don't let them phyco you or you can try one facial first go home consider about it come back for your second facial then sign up ,no rush.

Comment

Hi orcinus,

there is already a thread on this: Haach or Fil?
                  Thread on FIL: Fil
                  Thread on Haach:Haach

I go to FIL - been their customer for more than a year. My skin condition has improved. Acne is much better, skin is less dull than before, and old acne scars have faded.

Their sales tactics can be improved upon. Sometimes you just have to be firm with the consultants. Although I do see good results, I've already spent a fortune on my packages.

Comment

I general,all the big beauty salons, spa centres, slimming centres have a similar approach to push products and packages.
                    We as consumers have a choice to make. We should not allow them to push whatever right into our face. At the end of the day, if you are not comfortable, don't patronise them.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam
                      Hi orcinus,

there is already a thread on this: Haach or Fil?
                      Thread on FIL: Fil
                      Thread on Haach:Haach

I go to FIL - been their customer for more than a year. My skin condition has improved. Acne is much better, skin is less dull than before, and old acne scars have faded.

Their sales tactics can be improved upon. Sometimes you just have to be firm with the consultants. Although I do see good results, I've already spent a fortune on my packages.

off course want to have a beautiful skin have to spent alot off it,i spent alot in skin care and facial.

hey hi Moonbeam what product FIL using?

Comment

I'm currently on the Clear and SPL treatments. SPL is a kind of light treatment.

I'm on their membership package, so I have the flexibility to choose the treatment for each facial. I like the white and scar treatments too. The scar treatment is good for clearing up my old blemish marks.

I have bought their home products - few bottles of serums. Not cheap though.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam
                          I'm currently on the Clear and SPL treatments. SPL is a kind of light treatment.

I'm on their membership package, so I have the flexibility to choose the treatment for each facial. I like the white and scar treatments too. The scar treatment is good for clearing up my old blemish marks.

I have bought their home products - few bottles of serums. Not cheap though.

oh i see, what brands of the product?

Comment

hi Moonbeam, what kind of membership packages are u refering to?

Comment

anyone or any of your friends tried their milia treatment? was it effective? ...

Comment

Working...
                              X