Guerlain Issima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerlain Issima

I just saw on TV show yesterday a celebrity strongly recommended the perfect white range, especially Issima Perfect White EX Advanced Protective Brightening Daycare SPF40+++ and the Issima Perfect White EX Clarifying Silky Sheet-Masks ,anybody try the product before ,care for a share

Last edited by hueyya; 18-03-2005, 04:44 PM.

i once tried the perfect white EX whitening beam intensive concentrate and SOS serum.

the whitening concentrate is very drying, so much so that I stopped using it in a matter of 3 days, too short a period to derive any results.

the SOS serum is a decent moisturiser, but don't expect any calming action or SOS assistance.

Comment

it true , usually whitening range is quite dry so must mix with some moist product use together, will not be too dry.

Any other range you try before?

Comment

HUEYYA , ............. i also saw it ... is recommand by " tien xin" rite ..... i also want to try the products . But i think the mask u attached is wrong it's shld be the "Perfect White C
        Soothing Brightening Masks" pse correct ** if i m wrong.

Comment

Thats my Holy Grail sunblock!

if you girls wanna get Guerlain stuff please let me know, i can introduce a superb SA who's super generous when you ask for her samples.

Comment

Snowball ........... YES yes yes i wanna try samples can i know which outlet u go ??? ....... hmmm can i ask u afew question :

1) Is issma whitening range only suitable for older age???

2) How much is the perfect white C " protective B F SPF 40pa +++?

Comment

the picture that hueyaa posted is the older version. they have came up with the newer range, price should be the same if i'm not wrong.

errr $81? or was it $83? hmmm thereabouts.. an NO! its not only suitable for matured skin! i'm coming 22 this year myself and you should see that SA's complexion..

i love the fact that its tinted plus its smooth texture and not forgetting to mention it smells heavenly...
              Last edited by snowball; 19-03-2005, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by snowball
                the picture that hueyaa posted is the older version. they have come up with the new range, price should be the same if i'm not wrong.

errr $81? or was it $83? hmmm thereabouts.. an NO! its not only suitable for matured skin! i'm coming 22 this year myself and you should see my favourite SA's complexion..

i love the fact that its tinted plus its smooth texture and not forgetting to mention it smells heavenly...
                Thatnk you ,snowball.I only found this pictures .Which outlet you go? You ever try the eyes care or anything?

Comment

i'm also using their happlogy eye cream.. not too bad but i like their sunblock best among their skin care range.

Comment

I almost finish my eye cream maybe will buy it for a try ,
                    snowball
                    Do you remeber how much for the eye cream , which outlet you go?

Comment

http://www.guerlain.com/index.asp?pa...p/soin/&logo=1

hueyya ....... u can go to this web take alook at the latest packing

snowball will the sunblock when apply face very white ... and later very thick as it is SPF 40 ++++

Comment

slightly, but not those ghastly white look. in fact i feel that it actually brightens up my skin! as long as you let the sunblock settle onto the skin first before application of foundation.

it definately doesnt feel thick and disgusting like those other typical sunblocks with high SPF..and a little goes a long way!!

Comment

hi snowball, which SA would you recommend? and at which outlet? thanks!!!

Comment

Hi shi ,try any guerlain product before?

Comment

Found out that ...PERFECT WHITE C soothing Brightening Mask at $103.00 for only 6 pcs

Comment

Working...
                              X