how to remove cysts on face?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to remove cysts on face?

hi~i have two unpainful cysts on my face and it's kinda disturbing~ anyone knows if i can get it remove by gp?and the pricing~?thanks!

I had mine done at a dermatologist. One was under the skin (just a big bump), and he poked it with a needle after sterilizing with alcohol. Stung plenty. The other was on the surface, and he removed that by "freezing".

Total cost was around $90-$100, includes prescriptions for antibiotics and cream to apply to affected areas.

Comment

i'm not very sure if cortisone jabs work but you can try asking your GP or derm. the last time i had cystic acne, i just went to the GP for oral medication. he also helped "burst" it with a needle. my mum's a nurse and she helped me clean the spot everyday so as to avoid infection and scarring. i don't remember paying alot for it coz i just went to a normal GP. sorry, can't remember the pricing coz it was more than 10 years ago.

Comment

cyst removal

hi...

i had two cysts or nodules now also. using cortisone injection may cause you to scar. i had more than 10 injections before but it can really cause scarring and this becomes permanently. i still cannot find any dermatologist who can remove it by needle and stuff. can anyone recommend your dermatologist who help you remove your cyst manually? thanks a lot.

Comment

yar...thinking of getting oral medication from gp...heee...

Comment

can i just ask whats cysts?

Comment

painless cysts that just wont go away...2 red big bumps...it's been bout a month already...

Comment

Working...
              X