Dr Joyce Lim - suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Joyce Lim - suspended

wow latest news..dr joyce has been suspended for 3 mths and was fine $10k...

apparently she was caught because it was the "nurses" who was operating the laser equipment...

oh mine..will trinity clinic be affected since it is their "nurse" who help us do the microdermabrasion?

i also read that she had a third case against her but was acquitted. but it was the accusation that got my eyebrow raising. Quote report "She was acquited of the third charge of failing to properly manage her patient's treatment by recommending a type of laser therapy, which later led to complications on her left cheek". This is scary!!! makes me wonder what recourse do we have when our face might be scarred for life as a result of a doctor's neglience?

Comment

dr joyce is from which clinic?

Comment

Joyce Lim Skin & Laser Clinic Category : Doctors
        Address : 290 Orchard Rd #11-16/18 Paragon
        Telephone : 6834 9159

Comment

Hi girls, where is the article posted?

Comment

I saw this news in Xin Ming, evening tabloid. it even highlighted her full name and location of clinic.

Comment

ya..i heard from my friend that this is not her 1st time being suspended...its her 3rd time...so scary....

Comment

Why is she still allowed to practise? She's not ethical! How can she let nurses handle those laser sessions?
                Last edited by VinLongo; 15-04-2005, 02:00 AM.

Comment

i was kind of surprise 2...3times already....but im sure there's more clinic which allows their nurses to operate..

she's located at paragon..dr joyce lim clinic..quite popular..lots of tai tais go there...

but i must say her prdts r gd...

Comment

gee.

can anyone give me an update on her previous suspensions and why. or direct me to somewhere where i can see the article or something online? thanks

Comment

not sure if it is a good news or what, but all along i have been rather disgusted by the way she charges, and now this is her 3rd time being suspended? doesn't seem to say much about her professional ethics, does it?

Comment

i heard my beautician says her friend supply Oceanhealth products then got supply to Joyce lim also ...joyce lim re packaged it then sell so expensive the products...oceanhealth products not as expensive as joyce lim ones..

Comment

The news is in today's Straits Times, Home section. It seems that alot of other government clinics also let nurses do small op and the medical association is thinking of legalising it.

Comment

Suspended 3 times!! Now I'm scared!! I'm treated by her for acne scars now!! Thou I have not gone for any laser by her nurses yet....... But my sis has gone through laser treatment in her clinic and she told me all her laser treatments are done by Joyce Lim herself now.
                            Where can I get more information for her previous suspension???

Comment

cheria,

Please refrain from the use of SMS short-forms, non-standard spelling, and Singlish expressions in your posts. CozyCot is a place where people from all over the world meet and share information. It makes for easy understanding for everyone by typing out your words properly, for example, 'just' and 'friends' instead of "j u z" and "frens"respectively. This has been outlined in our Bulletin Forum Rules #5. Please edit your post accordingly.

Thank you for understanding.

Your friendly neighbourhood moderator

Comment

Working...
                              X