Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O2 brand from watson?

Hello all,

Hope that this is not a repeated post. I have checked thro' the search. Has any one of us tried O2 brand anti-acne serum from watson? It cost about $23.00. Does it really works in healing those mini nos. of pimiples?
    Besides that, any of us tried before the other stuff like it's cleanser etc.
    Just read in a magazine that this is a fave.Not too sure about it then. Thus,
    would like to check with you all first.

Thanks!

Yeah i've been using this for almost 3 months on and off. I only use this whenever i have really bad breakouts otherwise i just stick to my normal skincare ranges(IPSA/Neutrogena). Usually, if i use the anti acne serum together with the Toner and Cleanser, the results are better than using the product alone. Usually my face recovered from breakouts around a week after using the whole range..i can say that the results from O2 are faster than pairacne's range..

Comment

jepunnye... do you happen to have the ingredients for the cleanser?
      Appreciate if you could post it here =)
      Thanks !

Comment

I have bought the serum.It is selling fast!
        But, I am alittle disappointed because it state serum and i am surprised that it is in liquid form in a pump. Thus, it should be used up very fast. Now, i feel that the price is alittle steep for such alittle bottle. 10ml only. But, hopefully, my stubborn acne would clear with this. Then it is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by wheekwheek
          I have bought the serum.It is selling fast!
          But, I am alittle disappointed because it state serum and i am surprised that it is in liquid form in a pump. Thus, it should be used up very fast. Now, i feel that the price is alittle steep for such alittle bottle. 10ml only. But, hopefully, my stubborn acne would clear with this. Then it is worth it.
          I think you do not need to use the serum all over your face. I managed to finish the serum that included in trial size for almost 3 weeks. Btw i only use it once a day only because im a bit scared of drying. It's work on me and i hope it works on you too because everybody's skin are different. I think with great skincare regime and diet, it will gives us good skin

Originally posted by Pirate
          jepunnye... do you happen to have the ingredients for the cleanser?
          Appreciate if you could post it here =)
          Thanks !
          Sorry i throw away the box already..i'll post the ingredients once i find the box ya!

Comment

I just bought this today & I'm hoping this works! Wheekwheek, how do you find this product so far? I'm quite skeptical at the claim that it clears acne in 3 - 4 days. Like you, I was also quite disappointed to find that it's a watery solution in a spray bottle, I found it quite difficult to use! I also think I'll use this up very fast, how long did the bottle lasted you? Thanks!

Comment

i've been looking for the serum and it's impossible to find. not unless i buy the set. we must have read the same magazine coz i read a rave for this product as well.

Comment

i've read 2 - 3 local mags that raved about it, i recall 1 was one of those tried & tested beauty panel review on acne treatments while the other 2 were just product features, 1 of them was on skincare recommendations for men.

i got mine from pasir ris watsons, now watson having 20% off storewide too! so far i've been using it for 2 nights. on the 1st night, i applied it after cleansing & it's slightly drying so the 2nd night, i applied my usual moisturiser before applying it & it was much better. as for effects, so far so good, no new pimples popping out & it seems to dry up the existing ones, but not as fast as i expected it to be.

so far, visible difference would be that my blemishes (red marks) are less red and my skin seems to be purging. the underlying bumps i've are now tiny pimples.

i really wonder about the claim that it'll clear acne in 3 - 4 days time. :roll: i guess it'll work for mild cases, while for me, it'll probably take quite a while.

Comment

this brand didnt work for me. i bought the serum. i found they contain alchol. and they make my skin becmes more oiler. In the end, i settle back to my benzy perioxide. sigh.

Comment

Working...
                  X