Thermage/RF facelift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermage/RF facelift

Seems this is one of the latest form of non-invasive treatments available. Has anyone tried this out or know anyone who has? For those wondering, this is a description extracted off the web.
    "The Thermage procedure is the only non-invasive treatment that delivers tighter skin, renewed facial contours and healthier collagen. (Collagen is the building block that provides structure to your skin.) The Thermage procedure employs a patented radiofrequency (RF) technology called ThermaCool?. It has been clinically proven to tighten and gently lift skin to smooth out wrinkles and renew facial contours. The incision-free procedure is fast and easy, and requires no downtime from normal activities. "

Hi there, anyone saw the news at 10pm yesterday? Thermage was featured to be able to permanently remove eye wrinkles and crows feet! http://www.thermage.com/canadian/ind...ntry=Singapore
    Tried to find out more about it but heard it is quite painful. ..but what is a little pain if it can brighten eyes. Anyone tried?

Comment

I've read online that if it heats below the dermis region.. it may remove some of your facial fats.. may cause dimpling or some loss of facial contours. But there may be improvements in this technique over the years so such side effects can be reduced

I think it's best to consult a dermatologist on it... Haven't tried it myself tho.

Comment

Working...
      X