Calendula cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendula cream

i am desperate for one due to my eczema breakout and i can't use my regular elidel cos it causes cancer.

does anyone know where to get Calendula cream in singapore?

preferably the jurlique brand but anything will do honestly as i am desperate.

does GNC or Nature Farm carry it?

you can also try Family Health at Raffles City.

i don't know if they stock Jurlique's Calendula cream but i did see a small Jurlique counter in the airport (T2), maybe you can get a friend who's flying to help you buy it

Comment

You should be able to get it at health shops like GNC. Personally, I doubt it'd help ezcema breakout that much- it's supposed to be used to sooth dry skin and unlikely to stop the itching.

Perhaps you might wanna revert back to the old fashioned steriodal cream for short term use if it gets unbareable.

Comment

are you in a rush to get one? If not, you can get someone to buy from australia where it's cheaper.

Essence Vale at Orchard Emerald level 1 sells Jurlique, but more expensive. I think they have the Jurlique Calendula cream.

Comment

Thank you very much for your response.
          I will try the emerald shop.
          thanks again.

i can't use steroids, or should i say i am afraid of using it (skin thinning scares me)

Comment

Skin thinning as a use of topical steroids is a result of long term use in one location of skin.

My dermatologist said make sure to use topical steriods sparingly, for short lenghts of time and only when it's really bothering you. If you follow this, then skin thinning is unlikey to occur.

Sometimes when it's bad and getting you down, it just needs to be treated with medicine and you don't suffer so much. I've suffered with ezcema since a baby so I can sympathise

Anyway,I hope it clears up soon!

BTW be careful with Caldenula cream on any open wounds on the skin- as far as I can remember it can sting like hell!

Comment

Originally posted by grabmail
              i am desperate for one due to my eczema breakout and i can't use my regular elidel cos it causes cancer.

does anyone know where to get Calendula cream in singapore?

preferably the jurlique brand but anything will do honestly as i am desperate.

does GNC or Nature Farm carry it?

Elidel is an alternative to steroid creams to manage eczema. It appears to be safe in even the youngest babies. will you be able to provide more details that it causes cancer?

Comment

you can get california baby products which is supposed to be fore adults as well

http://www.littledreamers.com.sg/babycare1.html

Comment

I've actually used Jurlique's calendula cream on open wounds before, from red pimple wounds on face, and peeling cuticles, cuts on hand. It does not sting and instead soothes my wound. But I did not use it on ezcema skin before. It's really great for me. I always a tube at home for standby. I think the Jurlique has the best calendula cream so far.

Comment

Originally posted by bebelatte
                    Elidel is an alternative to steroid creams to manage eczema. It appears to be safe in even the youngest babies. will you be able to provide more details that it causes cancer?
                    I don't have the exact link.

maybe you can just google Elidel cancer

Comment

Elidel can potentially cause cancer. There is a risk of it, but you have to weigh up the case yourself. Do remember that thousands of people use it across the globe are there are only several cases. It was enough to stop me using it, but we need to make an educated decision

Please read the article below to see what it's about.
                      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4339317.stm

Comment

what is calendula cream for? hahah sorry i never heard of it

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasia
                          Elidel can potentially cause cancer. There is a risk of it, but you have to weigh up the case yourself. Do remember that thousands of people use it across the globe are there are only several cases. It was enough to stop me using it, but we need to make an educated decision

Please read the article below to see what it's about.
                          http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4339317.stm
                          my eczema is not serious enough to warrant taking any cancer risk.

just very dry skin with little bumps.

no redness but still very irritating. My skin looks so dry

Comment

Does anyone know where i can buy jurlique products online? Worldwide shipping

Comment

I am surprised that the creams are not approved by FDA.Thanks for the link fantasia.

Comment

Working...
                              X