No announcement yet.

Forever Living - Aloe Vera Products...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forever Living - Aloe Vera Products...

Anyone using their products ?
    I'm going to get a facial wash for myself.. any cotter wanna get anything ? I'll be going to the store this saturday...If anyone wanna get the product from Forever Living let me know, cos they're increasing the price in May...

From my friends feedback.. the facial products are quite good.. I'm going to get a facial wash for myself...$17 for a very large tube can use up to 9 months...my friend intro about 5 girls about the products.. and now they all are using the facial wash... I'm so tempted to get it.. and 1 of the girls actually buy the whole set of facial care products....

oh.. PM me if u wanna get anything before the price increase

Hi people i heard that one cannot just buy Forever Living off the shelves. I would like to purchase their lip balms, how do i go about doing that? Is anyone able to help me?

Comment

any one can help me get forever living products? heard members can buy at a discount. PM me if possible. thanks!

Comment

Forever Living Products - Aloe Activator

Hai, friends...

Anyone can help me? I wan order Aloe Activator, but where can i buy? understand member got discount, right? if non-member what the price list?

http://www.cozycot.com/forums/newrep...te=1&p=600121#

Comment

Hi may I know where is Forever Living office located at? I am interested on their makeup products and skincare..

Thanks in advance..

Comment

Is easily found when u search online, here u go

50 Eu Tong Sen Street
            Next to Apollo Centre. Walking distance from MOM Building
            Singapore
            Singapore

Telephone 6222-2221

Comment

Originally posted by zhen32
              Hi may I know where is Forever Living office located at? I am interested on their makeup products and skincare..

Thanks in advance..
              do you've anyone to help you to get? if not, i can help you...

Comment

im using their lip balm..i like it alot

Comment

Originally posted by shinystar
                  im using their lip balm..i like it alot
                  yes! it's versatile too... can apply on open wound if you have a cut while outside...

Comment

I'm using this product too. I like their Cleanser and its Aloe Vera Gel. Will always apply a thick layer of aloe vera gel before i sleep. Tried their eye cream (forget what's it called). It doesn't have any effect on me at all.

Oh yah Aloe Activator is used for what?

Comment

Originally posted by Nutella
                      I'm using this product too. I like their Cleanser and its Aloe Vera Gel. Will always apply a thick layer of aloe vera gel before i sleep. Tried their eye cream (forget what's it called). It doesn't have any effect on me at all.

Oh yah Aloe Activator is used for what?
                      the activator is supposed to mix with the powder to form a mask. but i use the activator as my toner too. alternate between the hydrating toner and activator at times

Comment

Is it when u buy the set, it comes together with the cleanser and facial soap?

Comment

Originally posted by Nutella
                          Is it when u buy the set, it comes together with the cleanser and facial soap?
                          yes, you can buy it in set or separately. the price is still the same, except that it comes in a box...

Comment

Oh ok. I realised i got that activator but i never used it before. My mum bought for me a set of the facial products and i ended up using the cleanser, facial soap and aloe vera. The others left untouched.

Comment

i have been a user for about 2 to 3 years before i quit. nothing fantastic about it. and i am also a distributor. no big deal. anyone who wish to join just have to fork out $18 and you get 30% off the list price .. but the important thing is, are they really good? i don think so .. after thousands spent .. i still do not find it fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                              X