The medical and rejuvenation centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The medical and rejuvenation centre

anyone went to this The medical and rejuvenation centre at china square for IPL and laser for pigmention before? Is it good? Care to share?

one of my friend went for consultation to treat her acne..so didn't do any IPL..but the doc is cute thou..hehe

she only bought their range of products and it didn't really work for her..

Comment

Hmm, would love to know how much their IPL and laser costs. Can anyone enlighten me?

Comment

the IPL is $220 per session but there is a package available which is cheaper.

Comment

anyone sign thie package, can share with us how much is your package & for how many session? Do they have microdermabrasion, how much is per session?

Comment

anyone here tried Microdermabrasion lately?? Can share with us your result?

Comment

Microdermabrasion?

Microdermabrasion may not be suitable for ppl with lots of acne or pimples. Reason is bcos the crystal used, may pick up bacteria from the acne or pimple and infect areas that are ok. A good alternative is to try the Jetpeel using oxygen and saline. It may not remove as much dead cells but the the blasting of saline using oxygen as a driving force can not only remove dead cells but also clean up the acne and pimples. After the treatment, your skin will feel cool and radiant bcos oxygen is forcefully penentrated into your skin. Of course this is only my opinion. You will be able to experience the difference at the following clinics. TLC @ Holland Village, Nu:u clinic @ Paragon and Nu Reflections @ Amara hotel to name a few...
              Last edited by MissyKitty; 19-08-2006, 04:08 AM. Reason: This post is actually for Bettyboop only.

Comment

Working...
              X