silk protein (Silk Crystal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silk protein (Silk Crystal)

anyone know which brand has product contain silk protein/silk crystal?? This topic seems quite hot in taiwan, anyone try it before? please give some review on it. thanks

The local brand SILKPRO has this. It is endorsed by Nnadia chen song lin. I had wanted to try this as I heard silk crystal does wonder for skin..

Comment

was using the shampoo...hmm hair wasn't silky smooth..if fact was drying..
      maybe it doesn't work on me..

Comment

oh..read in wan bao (Chinese newspaper) last night about this brand. It claims that the Japanese was intrigued by the smooth complexion in the factory workers working in the silk factories which later led to the discovery of silk crystal. Sounds famaliar ?? (same as SKII piteria ). The brand claims to have used high quality ingredients but market it at cheap price and they even employed top korean researcher to come up with the products. They have a full range of skincare and haircare products. Sad to hear that it is not working for you..

Comment

i went to NTUC to try out silkpro skincare few days ago, it didnt give me a good impression....first,it sold in NTUC!!!! sounds cheap and not so effective. secondly,most of the product gave me quite "oily" feeling after apply. thirdly, the price actually not that cheap, got one bottle 15ml selling 30plus dollar.... it sounds, feels, looks like it's not that good...hehe.......how do u all think??
          or maybe the skil crystal is good more a more "mature" skin??

Comment

Tried SilkPro on my hair before and I quite like it. Made my hair more managable though. My hair condition is more to the dry type.

Comment

i was watching some taiwan beauty programme .. they were talking abt this new range silk protein skincare ... but due to some restriction , they can't reveal the name ..but i manage to figure it out .... I quite sure is elizabeth arden .... pale blue bottles ... the guests were going crazy when trying the samples on their hands ... seem to be very positive *** .... anyone out there is using the range ...

Comment

Originally posted by hotees
                i was watching some taiwan beauty programme .. they were talking abt this new range silk protein skincare ... but due to some restriction , they can't reveal the name ..but i manage to figure it out .... I quite sure is elizabeth arden .... pale blue bottles ... the guests were going crazy when trying the samples on their hands ... seem to be very positive *** .... anyone out there is using the range ...
                i watched that show also! and i went to Sasa to try elizabeth Arden on my hand, as usual, it's quite "oily" feeling...... and somemore, i am quite afraid of Elizabenth Arden products, have tried few of them, don't like it at all. but anyway, it's my personal opinion

Comment

Its under Elizabeth arden's Sheer white range. They have this capsule kind of serum. I tried the tester in Sasa and it really gives INSTANT smoothness.

Comment

tried silkpro shampoo & conditioner, not bad and in fact i actually quite like it, i'm using the rebonding silkpro series

as the the cleanser, totally a disaster! caused me breakous and it's dry even though i've oily skin!

Comment

I was thinking of trying silkpro until I saw that it is under the Follow-me range. Do not have good impression of the follow-me products.

Comment

i tried the silkpro body wash... IMO it's just another body wash... further more i hate the smell... now trying desperately to finish it... :roll:

Comment

i've tried the silkpro facial cleanser and it works for me actually. my complexion cleared up quite a bit when i used it. hmmm i just think its price is a bit steep for a brand under the follow-me company. but i think if you want to try it, you can go to a shop selling toiletries (haircare, body wash etc) at this place in Chinatown called Swanston. i bought the silkpro facial cleanser from there. and they sell most of the things at a much lower price as compared to places like Fairprice and Watson's.

Comment

Originally posted by juliet
                            I was thinking of trying silkpro until I saw that it is under the Follow-me range. Do not have good impression of the follow-me products.
                            same here
                            my only impression of follow-me is CHEAP.

Comment

I bought Silkpro's Hydrasoft Balancer recently.. was wondering if it is a moisturizer or toner?.. or both? and do i need to apply toner before using this? TIA!

Comment

Working...
                              X