Suisse Programme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suisse Programme

I'm really sick of finding a suitable and effective range of whitening products. Was thinking to get Dior, Guerlain or Sussie programme( all the whitening range). As I have never try any Dior products, I can't really make any comments. I do have some Guerlain Issima samples waiting to try. For Sussie Programme, I have tried the cleanser, toner and moisturizer. But the problem is I did not purchase the moisturiser at the same time except the cleanser and the toner. Really like the gel cleanser but for the rose toner ok ok but not using now( now using clarins whitening toner). As the moisturizer is finished two years back. Can't really remember much except was quite oily( the white cream one) kinda of white instantly if applied too much and costs about $90. As I have the wisma card, I will get an additional 10% from sasa. But the best ever eye gels I ever used were the cellular total complex eye gel and La collin cellular eye gel. Too expensive, paid like $150+ just for a 15ml bottle!
    Anybody using other of their products, please let me know what u think of it and of course the price! Thank you.

did a search for you and found this:

Originally posted by rainbobo
    i have been using this brand for four years, dont know if anyone tried this before?? it's a good brand, espeically for their balancing cream!!! good for any type of skin espcially for oil-combination skin!! u have to try this!!
    Originally posted by angelstar
    rainbobo - my aunt uses suisse too! :D

personally i gatineau. been using it exclusively for almost a year :D
    you can try Suisse Programme balancing cream from SASA. It's really a good product, just go to any SASA shop and ask about that, i am sure they will tell u that it's a super product!!! i have been using this for four years!! one bottle can last for almost a year, bcoz u dun need to apply a lot! TRY IT! let me know how's the result if u buy this

Comment

Thanks Vixette!

Comment

hi, yup, i have been using this cream for almost 3 years. one bottle actually can last for more than 9 months if u use twice a day. it's the best moisturizer i have ever use so far. i use this on my face(even on my oily nose), it does't give me the oily feeling after few hours, it's not too "dry" also. i don't know how to describe how good it is, but what i know is if i apply other cream on my face, the oil will start coming out after one or two hours, but the balancing cream wont!!

but i am getting bored of it, bcoz been using this for so long already.....wanted to get a day cream with SPF and use the balancing cream at night!

but one thing i have to say,not all the products from Suisse Programme are effective, i have tried almost 80% of their products(get lots of sample during these 3 years), balancing cream is the best! the gel cleanser GOOD! the toner(pink colour) not bad, but after using 3 bottle, i find another better one with cheaper price-Kiehls cucumber toner. for the whitening cream and mask, no comment....

hope it helps u
        Last edited by rainbobo; 14-05-2005, 01:23 AM.

Comment

How big is this balancing cream? Does it help to even out the skin tone? Thinks this brand is pretty ok too but if u go to the thread on sasa, is kinda of scary cos they actually used expired goods or goods that are near expire!
          But Sussie Programme is supposed to be their exclusive brand right?

Comment

the balancing cream is 50ml size. It did help me to even out my skin tone. at least my nose is not that oily as before, and the my cheek is not that dry as before also
            i think u need to check the expired date before u pay for the it. i used 6 stamps to exchange a whitening cleansing gel few months back, when i opened it last week, i realise it does not printed any expired date........kinda disappointed......

Comment

Just hope the SA in sasa really tells the truth about the expiry date.Thanks for the information!

Comment

Has anyone tried Suisse Programme eye products before? Any reviews?
                One of the eye masks is selling at Sasa for a whooping $180.

Comment

Yap, the cellular one and u can get it free when u spent $600 in a limited time( sorry can't remember the time limit). Is the best but very costly at $ 150++

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam
                    Has anyone tried Suisse Programme eye products before? Any reviews?
                    One of the eye masks is selling at Sasa for a whooping $180.
                    their eye gel is pretty good! but i forgot the price already, i think should be 50+ for 30ml...can last for quite a long time.

Comment

i am using their whitening serum and balancing cream..

Comment

I tried out some testers at Sasa on Sat. Luckily there weren't any SA bothering me, I could slowly try the products.

Not bad, I must say. Most of the creams absorbed quite quickly into the skin, skin also felt softer.

But the price tag is really out of my budget...

Comment

their eye gel is pretty good! but i forgot the price already, i think should be 50+ for 30ml...can last for quite a long time.
                          $50+ for 30ml? I'm sure is not the cellular one but is this eye gel that u mentioned here useful for fine lines? Thanks

Comment

I forgot to say that I had their peeling creme( mask). I think it should be two years old. It stings like hell for two minutes around my nose and cheeks areas.
                            But it does not break me out. Results wise is smooth and clearer skin. But I guess other good masks will give me this results without going through the pain. I decided to give this brand a miss although I think their products are really worth considering because I read in Sasa thread about some horrible incidents. Seriously we girls don't mind spending on skincare products that
                            give results but I'm really scared that they sell near expired goods( though I have never any bad experience before). Maybe I'm just being paranoid. After reading through the Sasa thread, now I buy all my products from the actual beauty counters.

Comment

I have tried their eye makeup remover...really stings my eyes though it is really effective in removing waterproof mascara but think it will be bad for your eyes area if using long term..I didn't check has it expire though

Comment

Working...
                              X