Products for Sensitive / combi / acne-prone skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Products for Sensitive / combi / acne-prone skin

Anyone who has the same skin type as me? Roll in what products you use on your face! Cleansers/make up removers/makeup/masks etc

I need help with this because I can never find anything suitable. And my skin is just screaming help!

Currently after viewing CozySkin, all I can pick up is Cetaphil cleanser? But how about something that is able to remove make up as well?

I'm not sure if there is a similar thread, but I searched and couldn't find anything.

y dont u try Avene products? they r quite good in sensitive and with acne prone skin too..

Comment

Am using a Avene cleanser actually, but it doesn't seem to cleanse well... like it doesn't feel thoroughly clean after cleansing.

Comment

Try using the brand Simple? My friend's derm at the skin centre recommends that. Saw quite a large range of products at Watsons, they also carry make up remover if I don't remember wrongly.

Comment

i've got sensitive and combi skin too! and my forehead has lots of clogged pores.

currently i'm using NIKS products faithfully. Went to see Dr Ong from Maple Clinic and since then i've switched my skincare range to NIKS! though midway i did try the SKII cleanser, clear lotion and treatment essence, but IMO, these products doesn't really do wonders to my skin in the long term, thus i change back to NIKS

I would say the Camphor cleanser, gycolic gel and skin repair cream has somewhat clear up my pimple marks and congested pores! and if your condition is serious, u may like to pay Dr Ong a visit or u prefer professionally advice on the products that suits your skin, otherwise, u can drop by NIKS shop at novena sq and consult the SAs. They are very helpful~! and i love their facials too. Definitely worth trying.

Comment

For acne prone, biotherm acnopur cleanser is quite good. I've also recently tried keihl's blue herbal cleanser, it's good in clearing up the skin of pimples and preventing new ones. But downside, it didn't control the oil. So i'm using it as and when my pimples pop up. For my combi skin, i just bought shiseido pureness foaming cleansing fluid and i love it! It balances my skin and my skin's much clearer.

Comment

I have sensitive, acne prone and combi skin like what you described. Am using Neutrogena Deep clean cleansing lotion for makeup removal, then dermalogica as my cleanser, toner and moisturiser. I try to avoid using skincare and makeup that has fragrance in them, fragranced products make my skin break out. Also using Peter Thomas Roth aha clearing gel as a pimple gel.

Comment

Originally posted by gwen_07
                i've got sensitive and combi skin too! and my forehead has lots of clogged pores.

currently i'm using NIKS products faithfully. Went to see Dr Ong from Maple Clinic and since then i've switched my skincare range to NIKS! though midway i did try the SKII cleanser, clear lotion and treatment essence, but IMO, these products doesn't really do wonders to my skin in the long term, thus i change back to NIKS
                What's NIKS gwen?

And sunflower, do you think I can use Neutrogena deep pore cleanser? Or is it too harsh for sensitive skin?

Comment

Sum, the ionax scrub good or not? i'm thinking of trying it as well.

Comment

after1998

hi! do refer to these 2 threads!

http://www.forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?t=8159

http://www.forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?t=13733

Hope u will find ur favourite skincare range soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Sum
                      The ionax scrub is very gentle but yet effective enough to clear the sebum on my cheeks. I am still using it on alternate nights on my face and back. During my roaccutane course last year, i used it as my cleanser. very good. not harsh at all.

Ionax Scrub
                      where else can we get the inoax scrub? avaliable at watsons or guardian??

Comment

I'm having exactly the same skin problems and i use the following :

Skin Care
                        Cleanser: Cleanz anti-bacteria cleasner (from the National Skin Centre)
                        Make-up Remover: None
                        Moisturiser: GNC Aloe Vera Gel (but its been dis-continued) so now I'm trying my luck with the Jorubi Aloe Vera Gel from pharmacy
                        Toner: None
                        Mask: Ginvera Marvel Gel (counted?)

Make-up (I'm quite a Loreal Fan)
                        Foundation: Loreal Ideal Balance
                        Loose Powder: Loreal Translucide Loose Powder
                        Blusher: Loreal Delice Blusher

Thats my inventry list ..... i'm more daring towards eye and lip make-up so i do not stick to a particular brand.

Comment

friz! I'm just like you. I put almost anything on my eyes and lips because they don't react to anything!

Comment

Soothing gel/cream for sensitive skin

Which brand carry those soothing cream /gel to calm for sensitive skin?

Comment

hi Weilin,

there is natura blisse sensitive mask for soothing... went for facial at body contours and they gave me that after the painful extraction... like it very much... am thinking of getting it for myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X