Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomato Soap

hello,

I would like to share this. I am using this type of soap for nearly 2 months. My colleague bought it from malaysia supermarket for sing, $3.90. It is red in colour. Today, one of friends, didnt see me for a few weeks, asked me did i go and do facial? I am surprised and happy. haha.She said, my face looks fairer. hehehe. Oh dear, next time, i must remember to wash my neck too. Can try this soap . After wash, initial i felt alittle of tighten feeling but i guess my sensitive skin is at work plus, i did think that maybe my skin is not suitable. But, i still continue to use, do not want to waste.
    Happy with the result and comment. Effort didnt go waste.

And where did you get this soap, dearie? The name? Its cost?

Comment

the brand is surya. Sorry, it is not in sing dollar. ringgit. 3.90. One of my cleaner's aunties bought for me. But, i saw in Jamu shop that they do sell tomatoe soaps, but in different brand and is in sing dollar $4++.

Comment

May I know which Malaysian supermarket u got it from?

Comment

sorry, i do not know which supermarket she went to get it from. It is red in colour with message written as whitening soap.

Comment

it is suitable for what skin type?

Comment

my skin is oily tyoe. The box put for all skin type.

Comment

tomato soap

Originally posted by wheekwheek
                my skin is oily tyoe. The box put for all skin type.
                hi which jamu shop did u see it? is it the one at jurong point? i am so interested to get it... does it cause breakout?

i also have oily skin : P

Comment

Wow.. okay didn't know that Tomato has whitening properties. Wonders how about eating tomato as a fruit.

Comment

im interested to get it...tomato does help in our skin..last time i used to squash tomato and place it on my face..it's works but too messy..

where can i get it? it's called tomato soap by surya? what's the exact soap name, etc? do you think you can ask your cleaner's auntie where she bought it? and whether she can buy for us?

where's jamu's shop?

Comment

i saw tomato facial bar soap at bugis street. not the same brand but if anyone's interested can check it out. it's $5 a bar (promotion).

Comment

where' bugis street? which shop?

Comment

just wondering - does it smell?

Comment

at bugis? which shop then? abit X. but it is more convenient. Nope, there is no smell. Only the cololuring of the soap is very red.

Comment

Working...
                            X