#1 Salon @ Bishan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 Salon @ Bishan

i have tried the facial!QUITE good!I got very very very very sensitive skin!
    Normal Facial: $30
    Intensive Facial $45 (With ampoule)

ANYone went this salone for salon before too?

i thought it's a hair salon??

Comment

First floor is hair salon and Second floor is facial salon!They are same company!

Comment

Hi hi,

i did my facial there.
        Super good value for $$$$.

Comment

where exactly is it located? what is their number? thanks!

Comment

Me too....can i have their number or do they have website?

Comment

will they force u to sign up for package or purchase their products?

Comment

Well the salon owner downstairs is Jason. The beauty/facial centre upstairs is owned by his sister. They dont really have a webbie: http://www.ihbf.com/salon/no1salon.html
                The number and address is also there. HTHs

Comment

Originally posted by namida
                  will they force u to sign up for package or purchase their products?

They will not pushy to ask you sign for package and purchase their products!They are friendly and nice!So dun worry!

Comment

What products do they use? How's their extraction skill?

Comment

oh i rem this salon!

Comment

I go to the hair salon very often to get my hair done..really good service! My hairstylist there really takes the time to know exactly what I want done with my hair, so I've made that place my all-time favourite

Been thinking of trying out their facial services..what's good there? I'm really not too sure..this'll be my very first time ever doing a facial :wow: Is there any particular facial that will rejuvenate the skin?

Comment

how is the extraction like? will they force to extract all at ones? i have lots of whiteheads and bumps, it terrifies me whenever comes to this part. Is your face redness great after extraction?

Thanks!

Comment

the beautician(kelly) she will ask you if you can bear with the extraction process. Ideally, she would like to 'take' everything out, but if you cannot take it, she will be more 'light-handed' and avoid sensitive places like between the upper lip and nose. Overall, i think that it is good and their micro-derm is rather worth while. (forgot about the price, but what i know is that it is way way cheaper than others) As for the redness, i think it kind of depends on the person skin reaction to determine the degree of redness. For me, it is redder than when i go to Leonard Drake.

But, what i kinda don't like is that they are always super busy and all of the customer lie in the same room and not seperate. And i sometimes got this feeling that the beautician is so distracted that she maybe kinda of lost..(i am not doubting the beautician professional skill just that all human err. )

my 2 cents worth.(seems a pretty much for 2 cents.. hehe)

Comment

wow i never knew they have a facial salon too..how much do they charge?

Comment

Working...
                              X