Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magicbee
    replied
    i used to have this white spot on my leg, i think it's my knee. that was when i was in sec sch. then i faster let my mum know, she told me it's cos i bathed immediately after exercising. then she got me this cream, i think for fungal infection, and it's gone! now, as i grow up, i cant even rmb where's the white spot.

Leave a comment:

• crackerlim
    replied
    Originally posted by skuld View Post
    May I know if there's any cream to treat white spots effectively?
    Dartarin cream (ard $15) at guardian works?
    I've got those white patches as well, and I went to see a GPs. He prescript me with a cream. LOL..

Leave a comment:

• ReviewAntiAging
    replied
    i'd scrub my face right after coming out of the steam room. is that the same?

Leave a comment:

• sunkisstiffy
    replied
    other than the face, this "fact" is also applicable to the body.

my dad who used to took his shower without cooling down (after a heavy sweat) and after a long time, his back had got those patches.

Leave a comment:

• skuld
    replied
    May I know if there's any cream to treat white spots effectively?
    Dartarin cream (ard $15) at guardian works?

Leave a comment:

• hazefree2002
    replied
    Yah, I hear about the white patches saying from my mum before too. I guess its better to take precautions. After all, it doesn't hurt to wait a while and cool down before washing up.

Leave a comment:

• orcinus
    replied
    maybe let your face cool down a while before washing, say about 20mins or so to be on the safe side

Leave a comment:

• grabmail
    replied
    Originally posted by orcinus
    hi, i personally experienced this when i was young. after my badminton training, i walked home from school (under the hot sun), reached home and washed my face immediately. couple of days later, white spots were seen on the lower part of my face. seen the doc, gave me some cream to apply. the white spots arent itchy or anything, just white patches (very ugly). take some time to heal (cant remember how long)
    oh my. i always thought it was a good practice to wash up immediately after you reach home.

Leave a comment:

• orcinus
    replied
    hi, i personally experienced this when i was young. after my badminton training, i walked home from school (under the hot sun), reached home and washed my face immediately. couple of days later, white spots were seen on the lower part of my face. seen the doc, gave me some cream to apply. the white spots arent itchy or anything, just white patches (very ugly). take some time to heal (cant remember how long)

Leave a comment:

• crazyshopaholic
    replied
    grabmail: I think there's no specific timing as long as you wait for your body to cool down totally..

Leave a comment:

• grabmail
    replied
    Originally posted by Ceres
    hihi.. I used to have white spots too (back in my Sec sch days) .
    Per my understanding, we can wash our face after perspiring but must wipe dry & not leave our face wet.

so did it disappear completely?

Leave a comment:

• Ceres
    replied
    hihi.. I used to have white spots too (back in my Sec sch days) .
    Per my understanding, we can wash our face after perspiring but must wipe dry & not leave our face wet.

Leave a comment:

• grabmail
    replied
    2. Do not walk barefoot in areas where the floor is wet ? bathroom, lavatory, and the common swimming pool as the fungus is present. Wear slippers.

2. Do not stop using the medicine even when the rash has cleared. Continue using it for at least 7 days the infection appears to be cleared. In the case of white spots, the white colour remains even after the infection has been successfully treated. However, this will gradually fade as the skin recovers its normal colouring.

Leave a comment:

• grabmail
    replied
    oh. how long should one cool down before washing?

usually, i cool down for about a min, till my heart settles down, then i wash up, esp. after a sweaty run.

i should wait longer right? i just can't stand the sweat. feels dirty

Leave a comment:

• Dru_Boo
    replied
    if i'm not wrong... the white spots r not those popping out ones. they are just like uneven skin tone.. it will make your complexion look as though it's "one patch one patch" due to the colour diff between your normal skin colour and the white spots.. hope this helps you..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X