Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiseido eau de Recipe

Hi,

Will like to know if anyone has used Shiseido's FITIT series' "eau de recipe" I heard it's pretty good so I bought a bottle from HK.

http://www.shiseido.co.jp/er/index.htm

There are many colours and I will like to know which colour is for which skin type. Anyone who can read japanese and perhaps please kindly help to to translate?

Thank you very much
    Last edited by AhCapp; 19-06-2005, 05:54 PM.

I posted this on the All About Japanese Cosmetics thread before in response to a similar query.

The blue is for combating pimples and is a 'medicated cleansing water'. The yellow is a 'medicated smoothing water' and is for helping dry skin to combat acne. The green is a 'medicated calming water' and is for sensitive skin. The pink is a 'medicated whitening water' and is for the suppression of the production of melanin. The red is a 'medicated dewy water' and is for very dry parched skin. The purple is a 'medicated refining water' and is for oily skins with large pores, to give it a refreshing feel and remove any sticky feeling. You're supposed to apply these after cleansing so I suppose they are toners. Comes in 2 sizes, 120ml and 60ml.

Comment

Originally posted by haru
      I posted this on the All About Japanese Cosmetics thread before in response to a similar query.

The blue is for combating pimples and is a 'medicated cleansing water'. The yellow is a 'medicated smoothing water' and is for helping dry skin to combat acne. The green is a 'medicated calming water' and is for sensitive skin. The pink is a 'medicated whitening water' and is for the suppression of the production of melanin. The red is a 'medicated dewy water' and is for very dry parched skin. The purple is a 'medicated refining water' and is for oily skins with large pores, to give it a refreshing feel and remove any sticky feeling. You're supposed to apply these after cleansing so I suppose they are toners. Comes in 2 sizes, 120ml and 60ml.
      Hi Haru,

Thank you very much!

The sales from HK told me to get the green one (for sensitive skin). I thought it was for combination skin. But it's ok because it's cheap and I like the packaging alot

Comment

Working...
      X