Natura Bisse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natura Bisse

Have any of you try Natura Bisse skincare product? Care to share your review?

Thanks.

Where can we find this brand in Singapore? Is it Tangs? I read that there is this product called Concentrate, it has a high content of oxygen, thus neutralising the bacteria underneath the surface of the skin, preventing blemishes.

Comment

i know it is sold at Body Contours (the Facial department)

Comment

hi! Its now sold in Suntec Beauty Guardians, the new one near Topshop. There's a spa for this brand too. Cool stuff! Bought the Honey Refining Scrub for the body. Smells really good and works gorgeously! It scrubs gently but better that my old fav TNS Sugarcane Antioxidant Body Scrub 'cos can see more radiance after scrub... plus it leaves skin supple and moisturised. Only thing is that the really really expensive price imo. Anyone can recommend any other products from this brand? I tested the Satin Fluid also, love it too. Deciding between this and TNS Sugarcane Body Whip... Hmmm...

Comment

I've been using their mattifying stabilizing toner. love it alot! cost $72 for a big bottle. it contains tea tree and other extracts. what i like about it is that it mattifies my skin after spraying it all over my face. and i think the tea tree caused tingling feeling for awhile. at the same time controls oil.

i bought it at suntec beauty guardian. Went for facial there too. Look for Nor, she's such a bubbly and friendly lady.. and was nice to add in free neck treatment for me. My facial was special price $30 for first-timers. And i tried the backscrub too. They have a steambath there too! Totally pampering.

Comment

Hi! anyone using their oxygen range to treat pimple scars??

read that this brand is expensive but so-so on MUA.

true?

btw, the number for the counter at suntec guardian is 68357934, heard that they are closing the facial counter end of this month.

booked an appointment for lst time facial at $38, next week. Hope its good!!

Comment

Originally posted by scarletteblush
              hi! Its now sold in Suntec Beauty Guardians, the new one near Topshop. There's a spa for this brand too. Cool stuff! Bought the Honey Refining Scrub for the body. Smells really good and works gorgeously! It scrubs gently but better that my old fav TNS Sugarcane Antioxidant Body Scrub 'cos can see more radiance after scrub... plus it leaves skin supple and moisturised. Only thing is that the really really expensive price imo. Anyone can recommend any other products from this brand? I tested the Satin Fluid also, love it too. Deciding between this and TNS Sugarcane Body Whip... Hmmm...
              Hi scarletteblush,
              How much is the price for the Honey Refining Scrub ?

rgds .

Comment

Hi Radiance,

i've the honey refining scrub. It was good when i first started using it but i've lost interest in the scrub after i realised that mineral oil was one of its ingredients and the honey pieces tend to clump up resulting in some difficulties in scrubbing. If you're still interested, you can go down and try it out. They are not pushy which is a plus.

Comment

Anyone knows if the Guardian at Suntec has the full range of Natura Bisse products? Interested in getting the Stabilizing Complex and Glyco Peel.

Comment

Hi

does anyone knows where to get this product in Spore...?
                    is it stil available.. at the guardian store in Suntec...?
                    but the only guardian i know is at 2nd floor near the tower records.... anyone can advise... thanks...

Comment

I'm also interested in this product.May i know are they still selling at other places?

Comment

I bought the products at my facial salon - Kooj at parkview square. Didn't know the prdts are available off the shelf. As I have sensitive skin, I used their sensitive line of prdts - cleanser. toner, moisturiser and O2 concentrate for my pimples. Works well and nice smell =)

Comment

the ultimate spa at shaw uses the range of natura bisse products in their facials. . think they should sell it off the shelf too. .

Comment

Hi hi,

you can buy from strawberry net.
                            http://oth.strawberrynet.com/skincar...d=573&goChar=N

Is the products good, my boss wife is using this range.

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by BoonBoon View Post
                              Hi hi,

you can buy from strawberry net.
                              http://oth.strawberrynet.com/skincar...d=573&goChar=N

Is the products good, my boss wife is using this range.

TIA
                              Any idea how the strawberry net works? Its hipped from Hong Kong?

Comment

Working...
                              X