www.drugstore.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.drugstore.com

Hi all, just wondering www.drugstore.com, are they in USD or? TIA!

its in USD

Comment

& what does it means by : Welcome! Receive free standard shipping on your first nonprescription order of $25 or more.

You'll now enjoy free standard shipping on your nonprescription order of $25 or more. Free standard shipping will automatically be deducted at checkout.
      * Standard shipping, nonprescription orders.

What's nonprescription orders?

Comment

products which do not require prescription from doctors

hmm.. i know that sounds weird but its basically that

Comment

Thanks Kris!

Comment

Hows the packaging like? It is worthwhile to ship direct or via Vpost?

Thanks

Yy

Comment

has anyone ordered items from drugstore.com together with beauty.com? do they consolidate the orders? cos im planning a drugstore.com order and might get some items from beauty.com, but im using vPost so i dont want to have to pay for 2 packages

Comment

hi

havbe ordered from drugstore.com before. had to use Vpost as the direct shipping from drugstore.com is so expensive

Comment

i'm planning to order from drugstore.com soon...
                  How fast is their shipment?

Don't mind if anyone is interested to ride on...

Comment

They ship out very fast.
                    Usually within 2 days after your order.

Comment

How's the shipping cost if i get it thru vpost?
                      i'm thinking abt <10 items.

Comment

Not sure, but they do pack compact IMO.
                        Previous purchases approx 100USD. Vpost shipping approx $1 per item

Comment

hi, i noticed there was a recent spree on drugstore.com, anyone interested to start another again? I am interested to purchase some items. thanks.

Comment

Hi
                            Was thinking of ordering from drugstore, if i wan to send my item via vpost. do they accept international credit card? What shld i key in for my billing address?thks
                            Last edited by notapig; 13-07-2006, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Hi,

I order some stuff from drugstore.com, 3 of my blusher was reduced from cake to powder format. I cant use them as everytime is opened up, it messed up the table and was supposed to use them as gift but don't think I should give spoilt items as presents. I was thinking of using surface mail to mail the item back to them, the cost will be s$1 but take around 2-4 weeks. I will be able to get USD$11 back as U have not opened the item.

This is the second time I order from them, previously I have only one spoilt blusher so decide to let it go. However, this time I believed the refund is quite significant. Their package is not done very well.

Will they do refund if I am shipping back the spoilt item from singapore because the mailing address is supposed to be vpost address? anyone ask for a redund before?

Comment

Working...
                              X