Whitist and Whitia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitist and Whitia

Would love to have feedback for skincare products from these 2 ranges especially toner/lotion, moisturisers, cleansing oil... I have sensitive combination skin and am looking for more economical alternatives to Kose which my skin can take rather well. Wondering if Whitist is any good since it is from Kose as well...

Please help!! Thanks!

yeah.....tried whitia and it's pretty good for the price.....everything is fragrance free and it doesn't irritate my skin...

Comment

i think whitia is quite mild. my sis uses the cleanser and i think there is nothing special abt it.

Comment

I have only tried the Whitia night cream, but was not very impressed after using it for two weeks. It was gentle, did not irritate or break me out, but it didn't really do anything at all.

Comment

hihi kissmet,
          can you do an intro at cozybabes?

Comment

Woops! Just did! Hihi luvly ladies!

Comment

the whitia lotion... the one which looks like water in the bottle, works for me. i used it on my arms and face, lighten scars and even skin tone. i don't use it any more, just want to try something else.

Comment

whitia's good and it works........but it gets boring after a while....that's why i changed to fasio....i get bored easily.... :o(

Comment

deleted...
                  Last edited by j3nnyr; 07-01-2008, 07:41 AM.

Comment

u can try it j2nnyr.... im currently using whitia emulsion moisturizer, was recommended by a salesgal in watsons months ago while tryin to find one suitable and budget moisturizer for my skin... well, its quite a good one as after applying it, my skin does not seem so dry while applying makeup nowadays, and surprisingly, the whole bottle really last me very very long, where i used it at least twice daily..... that is the best --> save $$

good buy, nice try!
                    Last edited by duckiee; 02-01-2006, 01:47 AM.

Comment

deleted...
                      Last edited by j3nnyr; 07-01-2008, 07:42 AM.

Comment

im not actualli sure abt it.... but the gal just told me that emulsion is a good moisturizer for day n night usage, so i just got it.... well, its white milky form, in a blue translucent bottle.... kinda like its bottle, so cool... heehee... best part, its is not sticky at all after applying, well, if you do not apply too much i mean

no worries manz.... im a newbie to such thins too.... we are all here to learn yeah?

Comment

where can you buy whitist?

Comment

if im not wrong... you can get it from pharmacy or any departmental store??? i think so......

Comment

Originally posted by meiyen_87
                              where can you buy whitist?
                              If I am not wrong, it is only sold in Guardian pharmacies....

Comment

Working...
                              X