Whitist and Whitia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deleted...
    Last edited by j3nnyr; 07-01-2008, 07:35 AM.

Comment

so wide range of products to choose from. for toner - they have lotions and a double action lotion... a triple action moisturiser, night moisturiser, day moisturiser, and one that can be used day and night... oh... anyone tried anything that's good? please recommend... much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by j3nnyr
        mimiyap...i've been using that cream moisturizer for few days...i notice that my skin's tone is more even now...and fairer and shinier? hmm...well...i dunno if this is just my feeling =O i just like it...as much as i like the sk 2 signs treatment....esp. when it costs me about $20 only =p small tube...i think...if the tube is as big as sk 2 signs treatment then...the price would be the same??? err...well...rough research =p
        heehee... glad that it works well on you.... it works well on me too, cos my face is not as dry as before... and well, as i belongs to the fair side, so i cannot really judge if my face is fairer than before....

anyway, most important is to use happily and to see your results!

Comment

i saw on the whitia website that they have a new cleansing bar?does anyone know anything about that?is it out yet?

Comment

deleted...
            Last edited by j3nnyr; 07-01-2008, 07:46 AM.

Comment

anyway,no one seems to be saying anything about whitist although it's part of the thread.so has anyone tried whitist?

Comment

deleted...
                Last edited by j3nnyr; 07-01-2008, 07:47 AM.

Comment

seems like whitia is promoting more than whitist.... i can hardly find any whitist product around.... hmm....
                  Last edited by duckiee; 02-01-2006, 01:48 AM.

Comment

these products have SPF30+
                    am looking around one for a friend

Comment

Whitist is available at larger Guardian stores.
                      I saw it at Guardian Suntec and Taka and Compass Point. HTH!
                      Last edited by clpersonal; 14-11-2003, 03:28 PM.

Comment

what's the range for whitist like?they don't have it here in malaysia and i tried looking online but i can't find much about it.

Comment

They have cleansing oil, foam cleansers, 2 way cake, milky lotion, lotion, toner etc.

Comment

i see.....so what are the main active ingredients?vitamin c?
                            also what are the prices like?

Comment

I'm not sure about the active ingredient though. But the retail price should be pretty similar to Whitia. About $10-20+

Comment

sounds good.must go check it out when i'm in singapore....it's between whitist and freshel c.i read a whole lot of good reviews on freshel c on mua,but only one on whitist.either it's not as good as freshel c,or not as well known.....

Comment

Working...
                                X