No announcement yet.

Whitist and Whitia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats so weird......i wonder why its discontinued....i thought it was selling pretty well.....too bad,i really liked the cleanser...

Comment

Hi everyone,

i went past watsons just now & saw Whitist & Whitia on 50% discount. hope is a gd information for the users of this brand...

Comment

which watsons still have whitia at 50% off? im lookin for its cleansing oil.

Comment

was at parkway parade watson this evening and they are also having 50% off whitia product.
          According to watson SA, they are still bring in stock. 50% is just watson's promotion.

i bought the last cleanser. Got the emulsion as well. had tried whitia when it was first lauch...had good impression of it then...

think its a good time to get the items now.

Comment

Saw the 50% off promotion at Guardian at well.

Comment

I wanted to buy the whitia vitamin c powder but could not find it in watson or guardian. A taiwanese show recommended it highly for its whitening effect even for night application.

Comment

I recently received a package from an aunt in HK and it included a pack of Silk Whitia's Pearl Finest Powder Whitening Mask and Pearl Finest Powder Pores Refining Mask. Haven't masked in a long while now, too lazy >< but i will probably do one tonight. I'm leaning towards the whitenig one since my skin is a little dehydrated right now. Will update after i've used it.

Any other member have tried their masks?

Comment

i had one. I used the milk collagen one. Intially when you put on the mask, it will have a bit of hot hot feeling. Especially ard the eyes. But after a white its ok. The essence are pretty thick. so usually i rub the rest to my neck. but my milk mask has this smelly smell which i dont really like. Apparently its the best seller in sasa. But now i am alternating with KOSE Q10 coenzyme mask which i think its also as effective. But it has more oily base essence( dont know hydration or oily) but my face seem shiner, brighter after using this. and its cheaper. can be found at basic beauty.

Comment

Ya... i agree with the strong smell... was recommended by a sasa SA a few months back... the kiasu me bought 5 packs without trying. After the first piece, i couldnt stand the "thick" smell. So ended up giving my friends or my bf use! hee

Comment

Update: I tried the Pearl Finest Powder Pores Refining Mask 2 nights ago after i tweezed my brows and washed my face. Like others have said, the mask smelled very strongly at first. Not in a bad way, but it made me hesitant because my skin is a little sensitive. The essence was thicker than i was used to, and felt kinda slimy, almost gelatinous. 10 min. in, the area between my brows began to sting a little. I attributed this to the tweezing, and it went away soon enough. Peeled it off after 25-30 min. and rinsed my face as per the instructions. I then followed up with toner and moisturizer. My face felt only slightly more hydrated, but my pores did seem a little smaller. I wasn't expecting a miracle since my face was very dehydrated with HUGE pores to start with, but i was kinda disappointed. The next morning, my pores had already returned to their enormous self, BUT i was surprised to see my skin looked quite even (for me) and calm! :wow: No breakous or clogged pores i can find. It's worth a try if you can get over the fragrance and you're not looking for big results, but rather something inexpensive to upkeep with.

I probably wouldn't repurchase this exact one, but since i haven't found anything negative about it, i'm tempted to try some other Silk Whitia masks. Will try their Pearl Whitening one soon, and post a review.

HTH!

Comment

i have the pearl pore refining one.. and the green eucalyptus one.. bought last year thanks to a very persuasive SA. haha. there's alot of essence inside, i always squeeze the mask before using to avoid having essence dripping down my neck.

didn't break me out.. but didn't have amazing effect also. guess i'm quite skeptical of it, cos i haven't heard of the brand before.

Comment

i dont think their cleansing oil is good. DHC would be a better choice. Ive tried Shu Umera and Fancl...both increased the break ups i already have. Now giving IPSA cleasing oil a try.

Comment

hmmm..i kinda like the Whitist Cleanising Oil.. was using fancl but kinda expensive in the long term..find that whitist is a good alternative, easy to wash off and it can remove my stubborn mascara (i use WP formula & coat with the clarin's WP top coat), smells like a kind of bodyshop product (think it's the grapeseed products' smell).. it also won the women's weekly beauty product of the year award so cant be that bad.. haha. i've also tried their toner, not bad, cheap alternative to counter brands

Comment

Where can I find whitia?

Hi guys,

Where can I find whitia in singapore? Specifically the 2-way foundation compact?

Thanks!!

Comment

Does anyone know where to get whitia products? Does malaysia have it? i'm looking for their liquid foundation. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X