Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yumei Skincare

Anyone heard of this brand Yumei?

While shopping in HK, it seems that its a popular brand among Hong Kongers. According to the SA in Sasa, Bonjour, Angel, this is a Japanese brand(with a chinese name ) and its been around as long as Kose...

I've got the cleansing oil but have yet to start using it.

oh crap.. that's my friend's name... hahahaa sorry so OT..

Comment

I tried their dewy moisturizer before. I bought it in HK. It does not impress me.

Comment

really...
        luckily i got the cleansing oil only..

infact all the SA(at different branches) were saying that kose is not popular in HK. and its true that they don't carry the full range of Kose items...Only in one Sasa branch in Central.

Comment

I have tried their lip repair, something like that which cost about 60 HKD, it is like a lip gloss, but managed to keep my lip moist.

Unfortunately, during my last trip to HK, couldn't find it anymore in the Bonjour shops.
          Last edited by smerlene; 22-08-2005, 05:25 PM.

Comment

i have their mask, the SA told me that the effects are better than SKII and hence more popular. such a coincidence that you brought this topic up as i bought the mask sometime back and just tried it on sunday.

skin is smoother, more supple and has a hydrated silky feel to it . i think my skin is whiter but this may be my imagination. Surprised that the silky hydrated feel has lasted 2 days and counting. I would rate this better than Sisley, Sothys and Laneige masks, as well as collagen masks.

SKII mask didn't do anything for me so i can't judge if this mask is truly better.

Comment

Snowstar, wow...sounds good...

well...i'm not done with my fancl one...has to wait a little while longer before i can review on the cleansing oil....

Originally posted by snowstar
              i have their mask, the SA told me that the effects are better than SKII and hence more popular. such a coincidence that you brought this topic up as i bought the mask sometime back and just tried it on sunday.

skin is smoother, more supple and has a hydrated silky feel to it . i think my skin is whiter but this may be my imagination. Surprised that the silky hydrated feel has lasted 2 days and counting. I would rate this better than Sisley, Sothys and Laneige masks, as well as collagen masks.

SKII mask didn't do anything for me so i can't judge if this mask is truly better.

Comment

Working...
              X